Increase Bust!?!?

Okay,SO I'm 16 and I'm only a 32 A likee I have a nice body and people find me attractive but I was wondering if anybody knows legit workouts or anything that can help me grow my breasts naturally? without having to take like pill sor anything?!?

it would help a lot and make me feel better ;]

Most Helpful Guy

• A) You're only 16. Call us when you're 20.

B) Some guys like small breasts, especially if they're sensitive. (I do, by the way.)

C) If you have a cup size that small, you're probably trim. Guys ALSO go for that.

That said, there are a few techniques. Build up the muscles under your breasts, your pecs, to make them stand out more. Pushups, bench presses, etc. will work for that. Supposedly massaging them regularly helps improve the blood flow to the area and tone up the fat. Eating phytoestrogens, like from soy, can *theoretically* help, but I doubt that right now as a teenager you're suffering from any kind of estrogen deficiency. (Ha.)

'Course, not having breasts myself to fuss over, this all just rumors I've heard on the internet. Just don't go for all the weird herbal medicine / homeopathy / snake oil stuff. If there was an herb out there that would increase bust size, do you think the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't make it the next Viagra / Cialis? They'd be pumping that stuff OUT.

What Guys Said 5

• There is no natural way to increase your bust. You are young and they will grow some more so stop worrying. This is one of the areas that girls compare themselves with other girls about. But you need to realize that a lot of guys prefer smalller breasts. Stop feeling inadequate because honestly there is no "perfect" size. Some guys like big ones, some like medium, and some like smaller. Every guy has their own taste, so stop thinking that they are a flaw, because they're not! Be confident in your body and stop listening to the lie that you keep telling yoruself!

• Be happy with your body. That's all you've got and it's perfect. I love every woman regardless of build - but overweight is one thing - breasts are made for babies IMO - so anybody that gets that fed up over them needs to relax and realize what they were intended for.

• nope you don't need to do anything to your breasts, ur just fine, all you need to do is hit on guys and I mean make the FIRST move on guys every single time, don't expect the guy to make the first move that's lame, and making ur breasts bigger doesn't do shit trust me.

• Push ups help. and drinking milk I heard.

• If you're looking to feel better, don't worry about the breasts. There are tons of guys who prefer girls who like like you.

What Girls Said 3

• The only way to get bigger breasts is surgery. Anything else is a gimmick. Sure, it might work for a few days by adding on weight, swelling the area, etc. But in the end, you'll be the same size you are now and out some money.

Don't worry yet. I'm 24 and my boobs have grown at least two cup sizes in the last three years. I thought I would be a B my entire life, and they finally started growing once the rest of me stopped. So you still have some growing to do.

• I was in the same boat as you until I had children. I ws the same size as well I believe. I went to Walmart (or you can go to fredricks o hollywood, or victorias secret, but they're expensive there) and got these silicone rubber type cups that I would insert in my bra and they would give them bounce perk and shape. I added them into my wonder water bra, I looked and felt great! At walmart I think I spent $20 at fredricks $30-$40. The waterbra can leak btw. Happened to me. Very embarassing.

• Don't know of any workout that helps. Time does. I was your size at your age and got to a B at 18, a C at 19, and a D at 20-something. In other words, you aren't done growing. Don't worry about it.