Do most girls like hot Mexican guys like me?

i wana know what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• " Am smart confident ,hot and speeks wats on my mind. : )"

ooopps. you didn't use spell check.

Do you really want an answer? Or just want to brag about yourself?

haha

What Girls Said 29

• LMAO you're too funny. The arrogance is great! I know people are hating on you cause you are confident. Guys these days are under so much pressure it's unreal.

To answer your question:

1. All girls like guys that are hot! But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2. No girl wants a scrub or a trashy looking guy. If so, posts on dating sites would say hey I'm looking for the ugliest guy around. So people are being half way honest about this. I don't see girls or guys jumping up and getting into fights over the geek with the glasses or the fat girl. People are not being honest.

3. Now your level of confidence it seems is high. People love to hate on that LOL! Maybe that's what you have to do because some haters are telling you that you don't look good. I don't know. Maybe people don't like the idea that you may 'possibly' look better than the average guy.

4. I hope that you are not approaching girls with that attitude because it's definitely a turnoff. Look at your post responses. LOL

5. Be careful, one day you may pull a girl who looks better than you. What will you do when that happens and you get less attention?

6. As far as being Mexican, to each his own. It's great that you are proud of your ethnicity, just don't embarrass any Mexicans by stating how 'hot' you look. Calling on some Mexicans to support you in your statement that you are hot!

7. You still have some growing to do and in time you will figure it out, change up your style a few times and perfect your post name 'Casanova', who didn't care what people thought of him, but used his skills. Do you have skills to go with that name and that question or are you just playing around?

• First off, by even posting this question you are coming off as arrogant and self absorbed. They have websites like hotornot.com for a reason, if you're really concerned with boosting your ego go there. So to answer your question, no I find you unattractive, because you think your attractive enough to assume everyone else must find you hot too.

• Do most girls like hot guys? Yes.

Do most girls like one specific race? NO.

Do girls like guys like you? Probably not.

Girls come in different styles. We don't like one specific type of guys. if we did a lot of them would be screwed.

• "Do girls like guys like you? Probably not."

Haha! BURN!

• U again do you like me .yes y I play hard to get .. ur not my type. why ? ur to plain . jajajajajk

• What? Just because you're a "hot mexican guy" doesn't give you the right to not be literate in English.

• All women have different definitions of HOT.

Some think pretty, metrosexual men are hot.

Others like the dirty rugged look.

Some others like the rocker, covered in tattoos kinda guys.

To answer PART of your question, I absolutely adore Latino/Hispanic men. But that's just me.

To answer the OTHER part: You're good looking, but your attitude sucks and that WILL make you ugly. Tone it down, papi.

• I like guys are who are dark haired,medium to dark, complexion, brown eyes and who is a little on the rugged side(facial hair, maybe) but overall is well groomed and clean cut.I wouldn't say I like the metro-sexual type or even the "dirty" rugged type.Not a lot of guys are either or.Ive met some guys who were clean cut but weren't pretty boys but still took care of themself.I guess that's the kinds guy I would like.

• I like handsome men, not COCKY men. Tone it down "casanova"

• yea all girls no they like latin guys and I no because

im latin and latins do it better then

any other so don't worry bout it

your cute anyways

• TAKE IT DOWN A MILL! wtf I hope you never get any1! number 1 ur f***ing ugly numbr 2 if you approach girls like ther ur gonna b single and alone forever because thts the biggest turnoff ever! NO GIRL AND I MEEN NOOOO GIRL likes a cocky guy! if they do ther out ther f***ing mind! I'm so pissed off by ths question! wut a dick! oh and btw sweetie get a life! are you kidding me like um ew much! ur like crusty looking! ewwwwwwww gagsss

• There's a vast difference between confidence and cockiness sweetie.

• I`m a black female and I L?VE mexicans , I don`t date black guys anymore . I perfer mexican and anyother race . , don`t get me wrong black guys are HOT , but I want something different

• Umm, You sound way to cocky in my opinion... try being more chill, and to answer your question, if your sweet and kind and NOT a player then your "hotness" or "looks" are just a bonus. And most girls have a type, mine just happens to be mexicans/tan guys so thats just me

• not to be racist or anything, but I have never really been attracted to hispanic/mexican/latin guys.

• Brazilian are alright in my book. But I agree with you. Latins/Mexicans/Hispanics aren't that attractive to me.

• Yes you are tas bien bonita ?

• well its ok to be confident but I think you are not confident but cocky... girls like confident guy but not cocky ones. So I guess you know the answer

• ummm.. I like mexican pizza from taco bell. does that count?

• cocky much?

• yes they do...not every one but most yes... I love them because they are funny, know how to have a good time and know how to treat a girl!

they also take good care of themselves and smell amazing

• i don't like hot mexicans..

i like fine mexicans..

i never heard any latinas say “oh he's hot" they said “damm he is fine" hot is too umm I don't know too for white girls I think mexicans don't say dat.. (not racist)

• No, the only hot Mexicans I've seen are in Mexican soap operas and they look NOTHING like the Mexicans around here. Sorry, but the way they look, act, dress, live, is completely repulsive to me!

• Life is mean

• I'll pass

• TheHot Mexican guy is an oxymoron

• i actually really like mexicans but I don't like the preppy looking ones ya know? but yeah yall sexy just don't be so cocky!

• no

• some guys who are mexican are quite hot, but I definitely go for a good personality as well with hotness...for any guy.

• Personally I'm not attracted to mexicans. Not saying I'm racist, I'm just not interested in them. You are way too cocky, and that is a major turn off. If you're single, I'm not surprised.

• ew no

• you look kinda scary.

• you are kinda good looking, but maybe you look better in person. most girls don't like extremely cocky guys tho.

• well you're not hot, so no. You look like a guy who crawled out of some east l.a. dumpster

• no because number 1 your cocky and number 2 your not as hot as you think you r. Turn it down a notch and stop being so full of yourself. Not every girl that looks at you is going to think your hot stuff. I have no problem with mexican guys when they act classy and confident, but cockiness is a huge turnoff

What Guys Said 5

• Lol dude - Hot guys like me.

Cocky and no doubt a player.

If the girls like you they must be either players or just not smart enough to understand players broke hearts for dinner.

No respect for players. And don't even got for ''Don't hate the player hate the game''. Stupidest line ever to be honest which doesen't even mean a shi*.

I might do rushed conclusions but this is what it seems like. Go on net and ask stuff like this.

Laugh out loud at you dude.

• U like guys or girls selly faget dicks are for chicks.....?jajajajaja

• Baby you so hot, I'd cook marshmallows with ya.

• lol no

• im hispanic, and better lookin, stop trying to point out that your hot and its all gonna be good

• most girls I know hate them. sorry bro.