Fake eyelashes? How would you react if you found out?

that the girl you are dating always wears fake lashes? they are very natural-looking and I trim mine to keep from looking like a drag queen. looking like these links while wearing falsies

link

link

would you freak out if you found that she had a stash of fake lashes or if you saw her putting them on or taking them off if she spent the night or something? I would probably leave them on the first few times staying over just to be safe. how would you react?thanks for any answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a makeup guy and cordially hate all that sh*t that some females smear all over their cheeks...but I pretty much butt out when a female's eyes or lips are concerned..I do not object to lipstick...I certainly do not think that fake eyelashes are necessary but would react mildly or neutrally if I found out...I actually think that some mascara looks good..not real big on eyeliner but will tolerate...eyeshadow...some girls look good and some don't..or maybe it is the shade they wear...anytime there is doubt less is better...

• Lol I actually hate lipstick.can't stand the smell and texture at all blehhh. Thank for answering! I don't really wear much face makeup, it's all eyes for me.

What Guys Said 4

• If I saw her just rip her eyelash off it might surprise me a little. Other than that I wouldn't care at all. I don't care about a woman's eye lashes. Some guys might, but I really don't care.

• I would think, "Oh, she's wearing fake eyelashes" and keep dating her. Fake eyelashes are kind of a turnoff for me, but they wouldn't make me think less of her.

• some guys just have this mentality about hating girls being fake in any way, glad they are the exception. thanks for your answer! :D

• Most welcome.

• I would completely freak out and alert the police at once lol. I wouldn't be bothered at all..

• LOL I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think guys really care. I meant lots of girls wear, fake lashes, hair extensions, color contacts, acrylic nails etc. It's all really the same thing. However I'm sure they'll be surprise for a moment when you take them off at first in front of them. lol.

As long as it looks natural it's fine.

• would they really care? doubt it

• i thought they may be disappointed it wasn't all my own lashes