Are sporty guys more attractive?

Are guys that go to the gym regularly and/or play sport more attractive then guys that don't?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's really about being sporty, I think it's more about being in shape.

Most girls appreciate a guy who is in shape with muscles. It's the truth no matter what. Muscles are hot and they make a guy look sexier! Plus they show that he's strong. I think what can be attractive about sporty guys is that they are hard workers, competitive, and ambitious in a way because they have to be if they want to be good at their sport. Especially football players! They just seem to have this sexy, intense confidence about them!

• Yeh I totally understand where your coming from, like I use to be overweight and all the girls use to always classify me as "just a friend" and now I've worked hard at getting into shape and its a whole different level of attention. And if the guy is in shape it usually means he's confident, and confidence is attractive right? Thanks for your answer

• Yeaah that's it you want a guy that can look after you and protect you if anything happens right?

• YES! Because there are a lot of creepers out there! There is def a difference when I'm somewhere by myself and older, creepy guys or just creepy guys in general will be so bold checking me out to a point where it makes me uncomfortable. But if I'm walking next to a hot guy with muscles or if he's walking behind me and you can tell we're together, they keep that creepy boldness in check!

What Girls Said 6

• I think this is hard to answer as everyone has their own view of what attractive is. Muscular guys can be nice to look at... but that body type isn't my fave choice. I prefer guys who are healthy with some fat/meat on their bones.

• In general, yes

• Yeah, that doesn't mean I wouldn't take a nonathletic guy over a sporty guy though.

• No, not to me at least. I mean, keeping in shape is cool an all, but I find sports kinda booring.

• imo, no, I like chubby guys

• the fact that he cares about his body is attractive

What Guys Said 0