Guys, what do you think about girls with tattoos & misc. piercings?

I absolutely love guys with tats & piercings, but I was wondering what guys thought about girls with them. I have two tats - one on my mid back (not the tramp stamp LOL!) & one on my hip. I''m thinking about getting some piercings like my nipples, etc. I was just wondering what guys would think.

Oh and by looking at me, you would totally not think I would have any tats or piercings! I'm a young professional and have to keep things hidden.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its hot, as long as the work is done professionally and in good taste. Girls with tats and piercings appeal to me very much. I like sleeves, chest-pieces, gauged ears, little tattoos right on that line where a girls panties cross her tummy, HOT. I don't think a lower back tattoo is a 'tramp stamp' if it is a medium to large size, with an original design. IMO, the 'tramp stamp' is a small tat that is, tribal, a dolphin, stars, roses/vines, ect.

I particularly like girls with septum piercings. My friend Anne has a music note on her wrist and a septum with a horseshoe shaped ring, she's so cute ^_^

Here's a fun website. link

What Guys Said 3

• I think tats and misc. piercings are very unattractive and even revolting. Why ruin a beautiful breast with a nasty nipple ring that gets in the way? But if you like guys like that, then I am sure you will find a kindred spirit.

• Yea I think that's cool. I like girls with heart tatoos and flower tatoos. And I think earings and a belly button ring is cool. So yea I think it would be cute

• it depends on ur body type and ur style I think but I think there sexy for sure. what do you think of me I have a lot and I do tatttoos

What Girls Said 1

• People either think they're completely hot and appealing or are repulsed. If you're into guys who have tattoos and piercings they'll most likely think it's hot. The only ones who won't be interested are the types of dudes you feel a mutual disinterest in.