Do you guys like girls with longer or shorter hair better?

Or.. Do you not really care...

Or do you like straight, wavy,curly hair better?

any preference in hair including texture? (such as silkiness/softness)

Most Helpful Guy

• Long. A woman with long hair make a statement about herself. It does not have to be down all the time, it can be tied up for many reasons. But long hair says two important things about a woman, that men of good taste will always notice; That you don't mind the trouble of having your hair long, you will care for it out of love. And you know how much a real man loves long hair, so you will let it down for someone special to you.

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer longer straight hair that is soft usually but different styles work well with every girl. I think of those choices the only one I usually don't like is short hair. Girls can still be attractive with short hair but it is a turn off in my opinion.

• Long hair is far, far, FAR more attractive.

As long as it's not ultra frizzy, I don't really care about the rest. That's all personal style.

• About shoulder length is fine. Anything shorter starts getting a little scary. Straight or curly I don't really care because either works for me.

Basically just don't cut your hair real short and you'll be fine

• I just like girls to have long hair, so they look different from guys. I'm serious because I've mistaken some girls for guys because of their hairstyle.

• I love long staight hair.

• Personally I love long straight hair on a girl(:

• LONG

• I prefer short hair. Shoulder length and shorter.

• Long hair. I have seen several guys get upset when his girlfriend cuts her hair. Most guys do not like short hair. As for the style, it really depends on the shape of the woman's face.

What Girls Said 1

• the guys I've dated likes long hair. well in a way it doesn't mattter...they just get upset when you cut it. I even said if they don't cut thier hair, id cut mine. GUESS WHAT? he got a haircut. to me, I don't care if its peoples hair is long or short. I just hate change, I just got use to it! I liked it the way it was! its gonna take me forever to get use to this cut! then months later, I'm growing into it. some people just may not like change like me.

my brother told me that he hates girls that straighten/perms thier "its so flat". then my boyfriend told me he likes my new cut cause it has volume, not as "boring". so I guess straight or not, just change it once in a while.

they definitely like soft hair, even I like touching soft hair lol