Do guys like when a girls tells them they're cute?

Of course guys like it when girls call them cute, but what about a girl they don't know and have never talked to? Is it creepy to you guys or still cute?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• simply yes I do enjoy it but its better in a flirty way

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Doesn't matter the situation, I'm very insecure about my looks and being called cute is really sweet of someone.

Though, I always strive to try and be called "gorgeous". I sure don't like handsome, though. Not my number one pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer, tough, brave, fierce,or dashing, but I'll take "cute" too. It's not my favorite, though.

I think other guys are okay with it, too, but it depends on the girl and under what circumstances.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some random person? Creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the personality of the guy, but I'd say most would like it (especially if the girl is cute too). Think about it this way...What if I called you cute right now? What would you think? ...Hope this helped! [:

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how she says it. If she says it in a manner that she would a child or another girl, then yes he will be offended. If she does it in a flirty way then it MAY flatter him. That's a dangerous word. It's almost as bad as saying "awwwwww".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i hope so :o

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is cute, they'll love it and feel flattered too whether they know the girl or not.

0|0
    0|0