Do you like girls who wear Hollister clothes, guys?

Do you really like those girls that wear the Hollister shorts 24/7, do the kissy-lips duck face in all of her Facebook pictures, look exactly like all of her friends and date a bunch of guys because she can? It seems like its only those girls who get the attention, but is it really just all hype? Or do you really think those girls are the hottest?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I have no idea what Hollister clothes look like and frankly I don't care to learn. Kissy-lips duck face in Facebook pictures? Seems pretty immature to me.

It sounds like you're describing the typical high school girl, to be honest. And in high school, that's what guys are going to go for because, really, it's mostly all there is then. Kids...

• if anyone really liked this girl then you would think she wouldn't have a ton of NEW guys all the time... get my drift? apparently they would stick around if they didn't get tired of her so fast.

• Guys are attracted to girls who are comfortable with their bodies, willing to use them to draw attention, and seem interested in ... well guys.

• Should you care...?

• Yeah, hence the question. That's the whole point of this site; inquiries.

• Welllllll...you really should not...that is the point of my answer...

• Of course her Hollister clothes don't really matter! It's what's on the INSIDE that counts. Like, what does she look like when those clothes come off?

What Girls Said 4

• You just described my cousin fairly well, and she's never without a plethora of guys following her around, so it seems at least some like this type of girl.

• you mean preppy girls? they're just liked because they are 'popular' most guys don't have the balls to say they don't like them. But having said that some guys obviously do like them, then again they are self obsessed so most of there guy fan base don't stick around too long :)

• Yes, they like attractive girls. I'm sorry if that news hurts you. Those girls tend to be attractive

• For people asking what holister is , Holister is a really beachy clothed really popular in California , And when I went to a different state in the south west in was really awkward having all these un-californians . I bet if we asked one of them where holister beach was , laguna beach , ormond beach , santa monica one of those they wouldn't know. I know this isn't you're question but to me it seems wrong for people outside of Cali to wear holister but IDRGAF if you do go for it its just my thought. Now for you're question I have learned cause' I love Holister , AE , A&F you get it and not everyday I mean it gets really annoying to constantly see brands. So I have some normal clothes that I mix in. With Holister and everything. Hope this helped :)