GUYS: Do you find less feminine girls unattractive?

Question says it all, if you want to explain your choice, feel free to answer below.

• Yes
    38% (5)40% (6)39% (11)Vote
  • No
    62% (8)60% (9)61% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but girls and guys have very different understandings of what a "feminine girl" is. I don't want a girl who's stick thin and meek and stupid and blah blah blah. I'd prefer a girl who's caring, respectful, nurturing, and dedicated.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i find a tomboy who's cute attractive. I really don't mind.

means they won't be as big of a prissy bitch who's high maintenance.

that and it means they would be athletic as well probably.

but if you are talkin' about a girl who dresses in guy's clothes and does guy stuff all the time, kind of a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If she's manly, for example, no that's not attractive. If she's just kind of tomboyish, that's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tomboys you mean? love em :P so fun to hang out with and generally cute and ya. Great personalities and they are fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would destroy all you less girlie girls in a heartbeat. I don't discriminate.

Anyway, I find non feminine girls just as attractive as feminine ones, just so long as we're not talking about dykes here thankkkkk you.

Be yourself

Lloyd

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I love Tomboys and would pick one over the feminine girl anytime. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I don't really find tomboy girls attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i acidentally clicked yes XD I meant no

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends who and do you mean less girlie like doesn't wear super feminine clothes or less girlie as in very tomboyish looking?

0|0
    0|0
  • i noticed that less girlie girls end up friend zoned by them

0|0
    0|0