With time people look more beautiful

When you meet someone new you notice all his/her flaws in looks but the more you see the this person the more beautiful she gets.

Does it happen to you too?

Most Helpful Girl

• well it can be the opposite too. It just means that the more you get to know them the more you value them as a good friend or not such a good friend. if they become more of a good friend to you, and you find them a really nice person then yes you will start to see that they are beautiful inside and out. If you find them not such a nice person, even if they are really good looking, you will soon look at them and find all the ways they aren't so good looking.

But yes, I do find that that sometimes happens to me. :)

What Guys Said 3

• i think a persons true beauty comes out with time so if she's ugly inside she will be ugly to you eventually, if your semi attractive and a good person you will become beautiful but if you are an ogre and a good person you are still an ogre

• I think that the more you get to know them, or better, the less emphasis you put on any flaws they may have, and it becomes irrelevant in at least my case...

• All the time!

What Girls Said 8

• It depends. I suppose the more I like a person, the more beautiful they look, the less I like someone the more I see ugliness in them.

It's as simple as that.

• Ya quite often! Sometimes I'm shallow and will look at a guy and be like NAH, not cute, but then my mind changes when I get to know them. There's this one guy I absolutely hated because he was a jerk and I didn't find him attractive. But then I like got to know him after awhile annd now I can't stop thinking about him :P lol but it works both ways, they can become uglier with time

• it depends on the person's personality. I remember my first day of college, there was a gorgeous girl in my lit class. drop dead gorgeous, I couldn't stop looking at her lol. a couple of weeks later, we happened to be put in the same group for an in-class exercise- she turned out to be the biggest, mentally challenged bitch ever. I got to see her behind the piles of make-up and perfectly tailored clothes to understand that she was a hideous person. so it was the opposite case for me :p

• nope , I tend to have a good sense of judgement , I have met some nasty people in my life - so I have learned that appearances vs reality are 2 different things. Meaning I tend to look at the personality first rather then their appearance. No body is perfect we all have flaws.

• if I like the person,yes.

• All the time.

• yes

• for me I look more beautiful after a shower for some reason. my skin just glows and my complexion is so clear lol