What foundation has good coverage?

I use max factor lasting performance and while I like that it stays put all day long, the coverage is really light.

and also I see girls with that dewy look. what do they use to achieve that without looking oily?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Bare Escentuals is love forever and ever. I don't know if you're partial to powder foundation, but it has buildable coverage without looking caked on.

• i actually really want to try it but I was always a bit doubtful about it.

• I've sampled the foundation from I'm pretty sure every brand at Sephora, and Bare Escentuals is the only one I liked enough to buy. My skin is acne prone and it covers everything without looking fake.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• HD make up is great and studio gear is also good :)

• mac have a range which includes a foundation called studio sculpt which leaves a wonderful dewy glow but has amazing coverage...worth a try my dear!

• that sounds prefect. I'll definitely check it out

• nd if your looking for a good coverage concealor aswell studio finish is concealor that was made to cover scars and tattoos and is amazing!

• I use Lush products under my foundation to get it like that.

• I use clinique super balanced, its AMAZING! Xxx

• I can't remember it's name but the is this bonjour one that has a red lid and fruits and nuts on it anywhooo it's really good, I have redness and I didn't even need concealer it coverd it right up :)

• You should definitely try Revlon Colorstay for Oily/combo skin! It dries kinda matte but if you don't apply any powder or not much powder at all, it will look dewy. A good way to apply it for the dewy look is with a damp cosmetics sponge.