What do you think of guys who are prettier than their girlfriends?

So I was in the mall just now and I saw this couple where the guy was more done up than the girlfriend... Yea that's just weird! I want to pick the brains of the great GAG people. What do ya'll think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• When you say "prettier" do you mean the guy is better looking than the girl or the guy is all dressed up and styled nicely while the girl is rocking the au nautral look?

• Well the girl looked styled and done up but the guy just seemed to do more grooming than her. To be honest his eyebrows looked more cleaner than hers to. lol

• That's a little odd to me, but I like guys with the messy hair and plain regular clothes (jeans and t-shirt).

• I don't know I'd have to see him to really say but personally I like guys that are, so to speak, 'pretty'. Plus a to well-groomed men are always sexier then a guy who is to rugged.

• She has to be a beast in bed

• LOL

• i have never seen this. it's usually the opposite

• That's sad lol tbh

What Guys Said 0