What do you think about scars?

Do stretch marks gross you out? I got a lot when I turned 13 and shot up and out now I have them on my inner thighs, outer upper thighs, hips, and bum I'm not fat but I'm not really skinny either I'm a good in between and I'm at a healthy weight after losing 15 pounds (I gained a ton of weight when I was 14). Tell me the truth do they really bug you?

What Guys Said 1

• I guess I like scars I've got 6 on my head. Most of them are hidden. I got them when I was younger trying to kill my stupid sister for antagonizing me. Good thing I fell (a lot) because God only knows what may have happened if I did get to her.

Seriously none of those bother me.

Girls get stretch marks from their hips, butts & boobs growing. That's part of life.

Scars as long as it's not a foot long jagged Frankenstein like scar on your face (and if it was on my gf) I would kiss it to make her feel better. None of those are deal breakers.

Don't over analyze your body.

What Girls Said 1

• I have stretch marks on my hips, thighs and calves from puberty. They don't bother me at all. Aside from getting laser procedures which are pricey and take quite a few sessions, no cream or lotion will do much. Stretch marks are underneath the skin. No lotion or cream will get that far. I've accepted that a long time ago.

Honestly, if you have a hot body (you should work out & eat right), you shouldn't care. I don't. :)