Thicker or thinner eyebrows in girls?

Which do you find more attractive and why?

Which do you have?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Thicker, because then it makes the face look younger and ultimately the girl looks younger.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 10

• I like darker thicker eyebrows but I'm stuck with thin ones haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural looking eyebrows. Like not making them super thin but just shaping them up

0|0
    0|0
  • well ill just put it like this, mine look like megan fox's because I love hers and I have a similar structured face so they suit me... it depends on the face

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mine in between

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some thick brows...

0|0
    0|0
  • thicker

0|0
    0|0
  • In between the both, Cause I don't want thin chola eyebrows, but neither do I want thick beastly eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick eyebrows are sign of having a strong character. So if you do have natural thick eyebrows I'd say try and keep them as natural as possible. Of course there is no harm in shaping them up lightly or naturally :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls pull off thicker eyebrows very well so it depends on the girl. Nobody can pull off super thin eyebrows, they have to at least look real. And I know this is not what you are asking but I hate to see girls (except ones who have just been through chemo or something that causes their eyebrows to fall off) shave off their eyebrows then draw them back on. Especially when they draw them on unnaturally high. It looks ridiculous and not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • it dpeneds on your face. but usually thicker looks better

0|0
    0|0