Have skin care tips?

Any skin care tips for teenage acne ://I want blemish free skin come the school year since I'm getting my braces off, I want to come back with a BANG :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Exfoliate twice a week.

Each morning and night wash your face with an antiblemish wash, then swipe some toner on your face. Follow this with a hydrating moisturizer. If you can find one that hydrates and is anti-acne, go for it. But, Clean and Clear makes a great moisturizer that has acne medication in it, and I used it all the time.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• I started using a glycolic peel twice a week and the results and really great.

i use this one:

link

It's really really really mild but it works really well. it clears up my skin, brightens and it makes it so soft.

• Skincare systems like Proactive really do work. Along with using Proactive (or whatever you end up getting), diet can also have an effect on your skin. Dairy has been shown to increase acne, as well as high fat diets. Drink plenty of water, and take a good multi-v! Good luck!

• Okayy well first of off, cleanse your skin twice a day and use moisturizer afterward. Use a spot treatment to help fight against pimples. You can use lemon juice to lighten any dark spots and shadows. and avoid makeup if possible. Goodluck(:

• Use Proactive. Eat right. Take pre-natal vitamins(your hair & skin will look great! You buy them at the grocery or drug store)