Would you ever date a butterface?

not just have a one night stand with, but have a relationship with.

my friends and I got into this convo. some of them think guys would because the body is what matters most, but others (including me) think guys want to look at an attractive face day after day. a less than perfect body can be concealed by clothing, but an ugly face can't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd just make her walk in front of me.

What Guys Said 4

• Would I date a butter face? Yes. Do I think a hot body is more attractive than a pretty face? No.

• Physical attraction is only one part of what I look for when considering a relationship with someone. Personality is far more important than physical traits to me, but that's not to say I could date someone I'm not attracted to. I have to have some physical attraction to them.

• Nah, I'll take face over body.

• I wouldn't and agree with you. I would rather look at an attractive face. After all, that's the first thing I look it when I see somebody, talk to them, or even think about them.

What Girls Said 3

• IF he thinks she is disgusting then no. If he thinks she has a nice body and a great personality and still feels attracted to her he may still grow to like her even without a great face. I don't think that is often the case though.

I never heard of a guy being a butterface..but if I thought his face was really ugly, no I couldn't date him because I liek looking into someones' eyes and all and if it's ugly I just can't deal. On the other hand if you're talking nice body and average or better looking face plus great personality I probably will just find him attractive period. Personality does a lot for me.

• No, I want my guy's face to be pleasing to look at. If he's unattractive to the point where I think he's ugly, nope can't date him or f*** him. I'd rather him have a gorgeous face than a gorgeous body.

• Nope...never.