What's your vision like?

Mine has always been perfect :D. No glasses, no contacts... I get to show off my handsome eyes wherever I go :P

What about you guys?

• I wear glasses
    36% (9)31% (5)34% (14)Vote
  • I wear contacts
    20% (5)19% (3)20% (8)Vote
  • I sometimes wear glasses when I go out and sometimes contacts when I go out
    0% (0)12% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • I wear contacts when I go out and glasses at home
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I'm perfect like TigerRoseBear <3
    40% (10)38% (6)39% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is slowly getting worse, lol. I wear glasses, obviously, and I'm due for a new pair I think. It's funny, because when I was little, I would always wear my grandma's spare glasses anytime I'd go to her house, because I really wanted some for myself. Then once I hit about 5th grade, turns out I actually DO need them. So I felt like I lucked out big time. =P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Apparently I have astigmatism in one of my eyes...I think it's my right one? But the last time I had my eyes checked the lady said as long as I can still see fine (And I can!) I won't have to get glasses...but I'm an utter failure when it comes to eye charts lol.:( I really don't want to get glasses if you can't tell, I think I'd look ridiculous in them.:P

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are so good that I can see everything far away.Probanly have the best eye sight in my whole family and friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I've seen them, they're not that handsome :P

I've been wearing glasses since I was little. My vision is pretty poor without my glasses like all blurry and stuff, not good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shut up boob. :P

Wow really? Most people don't get them at a young age, right?

• Show All
    • Lol, whatever :P

• Damn straight, whatever, tit.

• I wear contacts out and at home glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty bad, I wear contacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally have good vision. But things in the distance are a little blurry (can't remember if it's called nearsited or farsited) lol but I don't wear my glasses at home really, just for school, when I'm driving, or whenever I need to see something that's far away:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is perfect like TigerRoseBear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My vision is fine, but it plays up. When I took the vision test for my drivers license I had to lie and say I usually wear contacts but forgot them :S

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses. not all the time, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • My vision is pretty good. I've never had any problems with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to wear one left contact for 2 years but I just got a right one a week ago. So now I'm normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses; but only for certain things like watching tv, being on the computer and reading. I have astigmatism and and I'm nearsighted.

0|0
    0|0
  • contacts when going out, glasses at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are perfect but I've always wanted glasses, I don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear glasses :o I bet you never knew ;)

and youR perfect xx LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • my vision is prefect as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• i wear no glasses except when I'm online. sometimes when I'm scoping out a hot chick somewhere I have to squint to see her good and then that makes it look like I'm pissed about something. I need to get some contacts, or the lasik eye surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only use glasses for the TV or going out and I need to see into the distance,

Otherwise I don't wear them, like if something's too close like I'm reading a book it'll get blurry so I'll have to take them off

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought it was 20/100. I went in to join the navy and they told me I was 20/200.

From what I understand... 20/100 means what you can see clearly at 100 units of measure... I have to be within 20 to see in the same clarity.

I can drive fine I just can't navigate if I'm somewhere I'm not familiar. Can't read the signs. I liked it when I was younger. I was shy so I could take my glasses off and the loss of detail made you all less intimidating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like TigerRoseBear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like everything else about me my eyes are wacky. I'm nearsighted in one eye farsighted in the other & have an astigmatism in one.

I wear hard contacts because they help more with the astigmatism. With hard lenses I have 20/10 vision.

I tried soft lenses but because of the astigmatism I didn't see things as sharply.

Hard lenses are hard to get use to but for me it was worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 20/20

0|0
    0|0
  • My vision is pretty bad, so I have to wear glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhhh my vision... I should be wearing glasses or contacts.. I have the prescription for them but still haven't picked up any glasses. I literally can't see anything clearly like 10-15 feet in front of me. It's probably dangerous to drive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last time I was tested (which was years ago) I was 20/15 in my left eye, and 20/10 in my right eye. Great vision. I have really awful hearing though. It would be nice if the two were balanced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted E :)

Eagle eyes FTW!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm supposed to be wearing glasses because the vision in one eye is better than the other. I only will wear glasses (such as I am now) if I feel the need to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have horrible vision, can't see ten feet in front of my own face. So I wear contacts a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • my vision is bad without my glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • sucks. I have a stigmitism so I have blurry vision without my glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear glasses all the time

0|0
    0|0