What can I do to look handsome/manly to women?

What can I do to look handsome/hot/manly to women?

How tall?

How muscular?

How confident?

How long of hair and facial hair?

Sup

Or whatever you think :)

Here's some photos

link

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Link four=HOT! I think you look best (far as I'm concerned) with your hair swept away from your forehead. Haven't seen you with long hair so I don't know if you have a head for it. Nice smile. Catching eyes. You look like you might be athletically talented, from the length and size and shape of your body. Its not hard to notice. So I guese working out wouldn't be such a chore for you or else it would be a enjoyable one. Looking great goes out the window if your attitude sucks so keep a strict balance on those two.

What Girls Said 7

• Well it's really about the women you are interested in. I looked at your pics. You have a nice smile and a strong jaw. Nice eyes. But some girls like a hairless six pack...I'm not one that likes hairless.

Being taller than you're interest is a plus. You look good with short hair, if you went longer I would say the Cloonie cut, nix on facial hair.

Hold you're posture up and maintain a regular basic fitness routine. Health is handsome.

The reality about most girls I know is that looks start with personality. If a guy has a good personality and a kind heart the find that Hot. You look good! Stay healthy keep your head up and back straight and don't be afraid to look a girl right in the eyes and smile. You will exude confidence, not to be confused with cockiness.

Confidence maintains a respectful demeanor where as cocky guys tend to treat people like they are less. Also the more beautiful you make her feel the hotter you are! Focus on you're strong masculine features and be a healthy man. That's hot!

• I don't think you really have to do anything :P

• I don't like that answer, because I'm not looking for compliments.

I'm looking for constructed feedback.

• she finds you attractive for who you are... I think you should try finding someone like that, instead of being bitter. ever think that's why..?

• Not that I don't like the compliment, but I'm not fishing for any and I want that to be clear you know?

But the question is what can I do to be handsome looking. I'm not being bitter I just know what I want and just don't want to be beating around the bush and just have it straight.

Thank you tho Roxxy for your input I greatly appreciate it:)

• I think a lot of it depends on the woman. We all have different tastes. Some like the muscle-type, and some just don't want you to be 400 pounds and don't care. I personally don't really care for muscles, as long as they can open the pickle jar, taller, like 5'7" or so, confident enough, but not too much... And facial hair is just annoying.

• it really depends on your style. If you're a young guy girls just like simple, a regular shirt nothing goofy and slim jeans with some nice shoes like vans for instance, and if it's chilly a nice jacket. If you're an older fella (35 up) women love to see men dressed up. A long or short sleeve button up and some pants with nice looking shoes.

some brands I recommend are:

Kenneth cole, Levis, TOMS, Vans, Hollister, Gap, etc.

I guess all in all it depends on who you are and what your style is like.

(sorry not at the "xpert 3" level, can't msg)

• The slight tone in your body is just right for most girls, your hair look better longer on top but shorter on the sides. Your smile without showing teeth is more attractive than showing. You are lucky you have a strong face, with a sharp jaw line. Hope this helps!

• "Your smile without showing teeth is more attrative than showing" Can you hear yourself? Teeth make a smile more charming. I say flaunt them, Inc! And if you feel the need you can have them worked on, but I say flaunt them (and if anyone says otherwise, say Tyra Banks flaunts her forehead!)

• He Asked Me Too Be Brutally Honest So I Was I Asked If What I Said Offended Him And He Said No So I Don;'t See a Problem, He Asked My Personal Opinion And that Is What I Gave Him

• the 1srt link looks really good :) I don't really know,bc every girl is different so some like facial hair, most dont, and girls do like tall guys, I personally like hair length to be to your ears or shorter, not really buff, but enough muscle to notice it, confident but not cocky

• 0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Masculinity is an ethos, not a dress code. Capture the central philosophy with your mind and find ways to manifest it in your body.

• Thats my answer to the 'manly' option by the way, f*** knows the other two.

• grow up to about 6'2''

make sure you have toned muscles (somewhere between ripped and skinny)

Have a 6.2 inch penis with above average girth (slightly above average, which is all girl's preference)

Somewhat long hair that is treated well.

Get rid of that ugly face.