Help me overcome my nerves? please?

I am going to ask a guy to prom, but I'm SO nervous. I''m very old fashioned when it comes to dating, but in this case, I have to ask because he doesn't go to my school. Anyway, how should I ask him? Like how should I say it?! And can you please help me overcome my nerves? I'm so afraid he'll say no! thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• Just remember that (for the most part) us guys are human, and you are human too. How would you like to be asked? If a guy wanted to ask you, how could he do it? There's no way to guarantee that he won't say "no," but believe me it is MUCH better to ask and get a "no," than to have not asked at all.

When you talk to him, picture him in his underwear. Depending on what you say to him, it might not be too hard to get him to strip down anyway. so be careful. :)

What Girls Said 1

• well if you're nervous you could always do it over the phone or through ichat or something, but its best when its face to face. if you think he'll say yes (even if you're afraid he'll say no) you could always do something cute like getting his family involved or write on his car or on his bedroom window or something