Girls and Coach purses?

Why do girls like coach so much? They cost so frikin much and all it is is a stupid bag!

Most Helpful Girl

• i HATE coach. at the least the designs that have come out in the last five years. that stuff is kitschy. damn 'C's all over the f***ing place. gives me a headache. I like old-school coach, the stuff that my mom has from the late 90s. classic leather products.

link

WHAT THE F*** IS THAT?!?!

it's like an alien overdosed on skittles, mated with the Easter bunny, and produced THAT sheer ugliness.

What Guys Said 4

• I dunno.

I've picked up a few bags for my wife, you can get some ridiculous vintage stuff way better then coach.

Last year for Christmas I got her a black croc skin bag, late 1950s almost mint, fantastic maker, beautful skins. It cost less then a new coach leather bag. ridiculous.

• mhm I agree.

girls spend too much money now adays to maintain the same look as everyone else

need to get out of the trends and become less materialistic.

girls have too much crap in the first place especially with shoes, bags

• Because it's a high-end purse, and very fashionable. Women just don't want any old purse. They want a purse that they can show-off to others, to look good carrying, whether it's on their shoulder, under their arm, around their wrist, or in their hand. I don't like the fabric Coach bags. I prefer the leather ones! The "Ergo" is a fantastic purse! The leather scent is so strong! It's beautiful! I dry humped one once, and it was amazingly soft and sexy!

• ..coach is like bottom of the totem pole. LV, gucci, fendi, prada, even burberry is above coach I think...

What Girls Said 13

• People buy expensive bags mostly because of the brand.Coach is pretty popular.Someone can get shoes for 50 dollars and not have a good brand name but they can buy that same design of shoes for 400 dollars if itr had the logo Chanel.Its all about the brands.

• I don't know. I think it's the status that comes from the brand. I don't have any designer bags because, for me, it's just not worth the price. And I find a lot of them ugly. Like this one: link

My stepsister loves the brand and has a bag or two. It doesn't bother me, but I don't understand it.

• Your question really caught my eye and made me think. I'm one of those girls who loves Coach. I have loved handbags since I was a teen. I was turned on to Coach by visiting their stores. I love the bags, the different styles, the size and how they're made. There really isn't another brand to me that really appeals to me like the Coach brand.

• If you don't like the bag and don't wanna spend the money then don't get it, why do you care if other people have it, they're not bothering you.

• they'er cute, but I'm not paying $400-whatever for a damn purse or wallet or whatever.

I would like to have money in my wallet, not waste all my money on a wallet.

• I don't even own a purse lol let alone a designer one. Money isn't exactly a problem for me, but I really don't like purses. I'm a backpack kinda girl :) I travel a lot and go mountain biking, skateboarding, surfing EXT... I really need space to fit my stuff lol :)

• These bags are beautiful, durable, and it makes you feel good (sorry, but it's true).

The right designer handbag can go a long way. you can be wearing sweats and a t-shirt to go out, but if you are toting a designer handbag, you will still look great.

• I love Coach, but I like it in moderation. Too many knock offs.

Money isn't a problem for me so there's your answer for money. They're actually cheap.

Worry about you, how 'bout that?

• I love coach, it's like the affordable designer bag

• I personally think they are ugly...i hate sh*t brand names.

• I think girls like to buy coach purses becuase they are brand name, and actually they are the cheaper of the brand name purses. Many are more expensive( like louis vuitton, gucci, prada, marc jacobs, etc). But what I and many other people in the fashion industry have noticed is that the purses are also made with very good quality materials and a Coach may last you 20-30 years whereas other purses only last up to about 5 becuase of the way they are made and the material they are made of.

• i don't because it's too common, everyone has one

• I have two Coach bags and I <3 them. One was given to me by my sister because she got 2, $300 bags as a gift. I've grown up with name brands and I love designer handbags. I spend my money on what I want.