On a scale of 1-10 how good of a kisser do you think you are?

How good of a kisser do you think you are?

1 being really bad

10 being the amazing.

0|0
18|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, my partner says I'm the best kisser out of everyone he's ever kissed. I've kissed his ex-girlfriend before, and she was a great kisser. So, if I'm better at kissing than her, I'd have to guess that I must be around a 9 or 10.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 17

• 8-9, at least. I got skillz. =P It's been mentioned by almost every person I've ever kissed. But I'm confident in my kissing abilities either way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Modesty be damned, 10.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd say a ten as well, even though I hate being cocky. I think kissing is the only thing I can take pride in! If I had the opportunity to take over the world via kisses, it'd be far too easy. I kinda think (how sad) that guys might actually like me more if they just tasted my kisses instead of writing me off for other girls. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 7 or 8. Most have my boyfriends have said I'm a great kisser. Even when I first started out...one of my boyfriends said you're a great kisser, even for your age. And that was forever ago! So I'm assuming I've improved. :)

And dang people on here are really cocky!

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.999- just so I don't sound overly cocky. Fail, huh?

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't know, hmmm...

maybe 7? most guys enjoy my kisses. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid 9.5. Every boyfriend I've had complimented me like crazy, never any complaints. The only reason I don't say 10 is because there's always room for "improvement," haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have yet to find out :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how everyone rates themselves like hella high ha ha I'm like a 8.5

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 or 11.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 and 1/3

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish I cud kiss myself it'd be tripy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure but I think I'm good ;) a little on the rough side and no one has ever exactly complained except one time one guy said I don't seem like I'm that into it so then I showed him that I really was :P and I've been always told I'm good

I think it's really about chemistry more than anything though especially when it comes to kissing

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 :) he always seems to be having a great time lol

0|0
    0|0

i'm sure I'm not he best kisses, but I've never gotten any complaints

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a 5..My first "kiss" was at 18 but it wasn't like I though it be so I really don't think I've got any better lol since I really haven't kissed anyone since then. So I'll stick to a 5 lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• 1. I know I'm awful at it because I don't enjoy doing it. It feels awkward and empty when I do, and when you're not enjoying it, you can't get into it to do it even remotely well.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9. I don't have much references, but I hope I am not overestimating that.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8, she looks like she's having FUN. But who knows? =\

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 +/- 1

0|0
    1|0
  • I guess one since I never kissed ;(

but maybe I'm a natural talent!

0|0
    0|0
  • 9, if not 10 ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably pretty bad... but hey I've always been a quick learner.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Oh I'm not complaining man I'm one of those dudes that's totally 100% comfortable not being in a relationship lol.

• Yeah that's understandable, but kissing is hella fun man.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7, although it depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

That is something that I'm very arrogant about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope on up there. Never rated it.

0|0
    0|0