Meeting his dad. What to wear?

So, I am suppose to go with my boyfriend tomorrow to meet his dad. However, I do not know what to wear. It's middle of winter and it's all snow. I don't like t-shirts or long sleeves. So I have all jeans and tank tops and sweatshirts. I don't want to come off as the slut on the corner, but more like the girl next door. So I'm going to go get a new outfit but I don't know what to get. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking as a Dad with three daughters, I think that anything you wear is okay as long as it is in good taste. After all, his Dad will see you wearing all of your outfits anyway , if you continue to have a relationship with his son, right? The important thing is to be yourself, and I'm sure you will make a good impression. Your personality and demeanor will count more than what you are wearing. I'm sure he has a favorable impression of you from his son already.

Remember, he really wants to like you because of his son's relationship with you. Just don't do anything to cause that to change, and you're home free! Good luck!

• Well he only sees his dad once a year... so I won't probably see him till next year.. So I want to make a really good impression but your definitely right with my personality and demeanor will count much more. thanksz!

What Guys Said 3

• Jeans and a sweater is good. If you appear classy, sexy and smart all at the same time, you'll be more than fine.

• Jeans with UGGZ if you have them then put on a sweater or sweatshirt.

• Don't have uggs. but that would be cute. so I'm thinking just nice black shoes or something. but thank you =]

• dont show a lot of skin maybe a sweater jeans

What Girls Said 2

• Don't stress girl! Meeting the dad is EASY! Now when you meet the mom you can freak out about what to wear!

• Well definitely wear jeans lol.

Just wear a tank top and wear a seater and a snow jacket. that should be good. And when you get into the restaurant or wherever your going, just keep your sweater on.

hope I helped =]

• Sounds good. codys kind of dressing up so I have my black waitressing pants and I was thinking that or jeans with a white tank top with a little gray half sweater with my coat. but I think ill just go with jeans like you all said. thanksz