If a random guy walked up to you in the street and told you you were beautiful...

Ladies, what would your reaction be if a random guy walked upto you in the street and told you, you were beautiful? What would you do? Would it freak you out? Same situation but if he said it over Facebook and you kinda knew each other? Any answer would be great :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If he walked up to me and ment it I'd be smiling from ear to ear not creepy at all.

The second senario I would like thank you and see if it goes anywhere further

What Girls Said 4

• totally depends what the guy looks like .. I usally wanne be left alone but if I see something in your eyes taht I like and you don't seem liek a pig I would be flatterd and start to talk

• Juicyjulie lol, thanks for your answer

• Nope not freaky at all. She will be flattered. And if she thought you were cute, hey you never know where it will lead you two. :D

• Lol, cool.. I saw this girl earlier and she was stunning, I felt an urge to tell her she was beautiful then I thought, what if she thinks I'm some sort of stalker/full on weird guy. I just ended up leaving it and feeling like a total sausage.

• Cheers big ears :)

• since all guys I pass by when walking outside call me beautiful, I don't think that's creepy at all. Unless you're trying to pursue something out of just calling her beautiful.

• So basically, your saying your hot?

• it would make me smile

What Guys Said 2

• probably creepy

• james blunt has said that to several million people and he's rich so why not