Do you think every girl deserves to be called beautiful?

Guys and girls, do you think every girl deserves to be called beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is not used for looks its something that the person has inside of them, You can use many words for looks but to me if a woman is beautiful its everything about them.. Not just one feature.. You have to find out what makes them so unique and Beautiful..

What Guys Said 14

• Yup, same goes with men. ( well not called, that would be weird and awkward, unless he wants to be called that). Everyone is attractive in their own way, I might find a girl a 7 out of 10, another person can say she's a 10 out of 10 and another person could say she's 4 out of 10. So what that proves is no one is completely ugly, or completely attractive. We are all different , and I'm happy with that.

• No. Every person should have self esteem.

But you shouldn't go around kissing everyone's ass.

You just can't respect someone who kisses your ass.

Respect is earned, not given.

You do however have a moral obligation to be positive around people.

Because acting negative will have a negative outcome to yourself and others.

• Deserves? Deserves ain't got nothing to do with it.

Think about this: if every girl were called beautiful, the word would become meaningless.

• Well, I do strongly believe that in at least one person's eyes, everybody is amazingly beautiful on the outside no matter what they look like. And I also strongly believe that in my eyes and probably most other people's eyes, everyone is amazingly beautiful on the inside.

• Everyone is made up of "Beauty". I think more people deserve to be shown that instead of the other way around.

• nah

• "I've never met a person I couldn't call a beauty". I agree with Andy Warhol

• Yes because beauty is not all about appearance really has nothing to do with it beauty is more about personality and attitude.

• well, I'm sure every girls is beautiful in one way or another, even if in the smallest ways.

but I only call a girl beautiful when she's got more than a few beautiful quality to her.

• yes... every woman is beautiful... there are no ugly women...

• no

• Sure they do!

• I'd like it if I was called beautiful...

• I wanna be called beautiful too

What Girls Said 15

• Of course. More importantly, every girl deserves to feel beautiful regardless of what people call her.

• Honestly no I don't,the ones who gossip and talk bad about other people should not be called beautiful because their inner self is NOT beautiful at all.Just like acticalian said "the word would be meaningless, if all girls were called beautiful" is another reason because not all girls are inside and out.

• I think every girl should feel good about herself and have confidence. I don't think everyone should go around calling each other beautiful though, that's overdoing it. But if there's a girl who needs to hear it from someone (because she's sad or doesn't have self esteem) then of course she should be told it. Everyone's beautiful in their own way.

• Only if the person giving the compliment means it. I can't stand fake self-esteem boosting compliments.

• Every person is beautiful on the inside ^-^

• No. Because I don't care what anyone says, I will never be able to call Casey Anthony a beautiful woman.

• True...

• Any girl who is respectful and kind is beautiful. Any girl who is beautiful deserves to be called beautiful.

• Well, no. If everyone was beautiful the word would lose all meaning. :S

• Yes, everyone is beautiful in their own way.(:

• I think they should only be called beautiful if they are genuinely good people.

• No not all.

• No, I think everyone (men & women) deserve to be called beautiful if they are beautiful on this inside!

• i sure do. everyone is beautiful in some way.

• yes. I think every girl deserves to hear that from a guy who is in love with her and who she is in love with

• I think every girl deserves to be called beautiful BUT, only by someone who actually thinks they're beautiful.

• No, only those who have a good heart.