Good handbags/shoulder bags for uni?

So, I need something that can carry all my crap, work, pencil case, folders, etc.

But I also want it to be kind of quirky and cute, like I saw a nice bag that had a pattern on it to look like a stereo, which I thought was cute. I want like a handbag or shoulder bag.

Thanks!

Oh, and obviously the cheaper the better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try Urban Outfitters or Hot Topic (they usually have bags like the stereo one you described).

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend is now carrying a Burberry Delicate Lady Handbag, it is large and the pink colour is so cute, I never find my girlfriend so cute when she takes the bag .Haha, keep my secrect! I remember she bought it on ACCVV.COM , it cost her around USD$100. Maybe you can search one on that.

What Girls Said 3

• I got one at Target. It's plain black, but they had lots of different colors, designs, and prints. It cost about $40, I think. It's started to fall apart now, but it lasted four good years of abuse.

• what do you mean by uni? University?

• get a tote

link