Girls: what do you like to see men wearing?

How do you like there hair? there style? and how there Hygenically?

example, do you like the guys who dress country, redneck, ghetto, skater, motorcross, sports bike rider look. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like button down dress shirts and jeans

What Girls Said 11

• I like it when guys wear hoodies and basketball shorts, probably not together though lol. And I have no reason for it either, I just like how it looks.

• def something expencive hoodies shirts T.shirts with some writing one a nice caps sneakers etc ... ooo and smoking is never dalll :) if your going for the shirt look by the way don't wear a tie ... no point and shirt preferbly raphlauren pr napapir or some nice design :)

• I kinda like the hipster look. And the surfer look.

• It depends on their body shape.

Skater boys were so junior high lol :)

I love guys who wear jeans that fit them! So many guys wear jeans that do not fit them it drives me up the wall.

Well fitting clothes are so much better than any "themed" guy.

• I know what you mean. My boyfriend continues to wear jeans that are too big for him that have to be belted even though it's obvious they're the wrong size. And he refuses to buy new ones. Ugh.

• I hate the ones that ride up their crack, like ew.

• My favorite is fitted or skinny jeans (just not sagging) + solid colored/graphic/band t-shirt + Converse. In the colder months, put a plaid flannel shirt over top of that.

So hot.

• link

*drools*

It's kind of impractical to like that style on a guy since my parents would totally disapprove

It's still just kind of a fantasy

And I don't care what my boyfriend looks like because I love him <3

But having him look like that would be sort of a plus

• that guy looks like a chick, I'm a country boy who wears perfectly fitted Levis straight black t shirt and a University of Texas hat. I ride a motorcycle so I also where Monster clothes and my gear

• A guy in jeans a plaid shirt and boots is totally sexy!

• V-neck tees and dark demin ripped or normal jeans.

• I like button down plaid shirts, jeans, well fit, shorter hair, and a scruffy beard. :D

• Professional. Suits are hottest ever or otherwise at least a suit jacket, or a button down with dress pants.

No piercings

Short hair

I love the business look

• Skater is hell-a hot. Pauly D hair or shaggy hair not from scooby doo loll :)

What Guys Said 0