Katy Perry or Marilyn Monroe?

If you had a chance to bring Marilyn back to life...who would you want to see more...Marilyn Monroe or Katy Perry...

Disclaimer: I bought posters for both..and trying to decide which to put at the top of my stairs..and which to put in my room?..

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Put both in your room. They're both hot in their own unique ways.

What Girls Said 6

• Well even though you aren't a user anymore I would still like to answer this question and say Marilyn Monroe. I have 9 posters, a calender, and a clock of her in my room hanging on the walls. She was beautiful and I personally believe an amazing woman. So I hope you went with Marilyn she deserves recognition!

• Marilyn Monroe

• I love marilyn monroe and I think she is the ultimate sexy woman...i have a poster of her on my wall.

• Marilyn Monroe of course!

Got the Andy Warhol print in my room.

• Marilyn Monroe is a Classic...i want to see more of how she was.

• m.m was plump she just knew the value of sucking in her gut...

What Guys Said 4

• Are you f*cking kidding me? Marilyn. F*cking. Monroe.

• Marilyn Monroe was banging the Kennedy's, Frank Sanatra and Sammie Davis Jr. While Katy Perry is dating a guy who thinks he's from outer space (practically) and all she does is sing song about the crap Marilyn did.

It's a toss up..

• Monroe. Classic.

• Naked? I'll go Katy Perry.