How many of you look in the mirror and like what you see?

Is there anyone out there that 100% loves how they look? and if so how did you get to that state of mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• I DOOOOOO! It's actually funny that I love myself so much (NOT IN A CONCEITED WAY) because I was always made fun of, because of where I lived and I have a disorder so people made me feel like crap, but I found that I love being me because there is no one else in this entire world exactly like me. I hope you found this helpful, and if your struggling with liking yourself all I can tell you girl is, do not give up. To feel loved you need to love your self. :D

What Guys Said 7

• I'm seventeen and 100% happy with who I am! =) Not because I'm the poster boy of male hotness, but because I realized that I know who I am and who cares what anyone else thinks? Also the people who care about how you dress, act, or look don't matter. The people who matter accept and enjoy who I am and how I dress,act, and look.

• No not really. I'm not completely disgusted, but I'd say I'm happier with myself when thinking about characteristics and accomplishments of mine that have nothing to do with the mirror.

• Depends on the mood.

• Yup...because I got a sexy mirror :)

• nope lol

• I like to see the small improvements in my arms, chest, and abs.

• From time to time.

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't say 100%, everyone has their bad days. But 99% of the time I love 99% of what I see. You just have to build your confidence up and brush off any negative feelings. I don't know how long it takes other people, but for me it took awhile as well as a lot of time alone. Its nice to have relaxing "me time." If you see something you aren't happy with then change it.

• It's easy to like what you see when you're pretty.

• I think its more of you being comfortable with yourself and having the determination to change something you don't like.

• Agreed with ^^ comment. Flaws? yup, got em, but I love being me, its a blast, I do what I can with what I am and love every second of it :)

• I'd say I'm content with how I look...but I don't completely love it. There's little things that bother me and that I would like to change. But, none of us are perfect and I'm still confident with myself and my appearance. I got there by realizing that you can't change everything or look perfectly gorgeous, so just be grateful for what you do like and live! :)

• Not 100% (maybe 98%), but I do love the way I look. I've had a slow wake-up call over the past year after really thinking about what society deems "beautiful," and how pointless it is to try to aspire to something that is so subjective.

• I highly doubt that there is anyone who 100% loves how they look unless they are entirely narcissistic. Everyone has something about themselves that they are self conscious of. I generally am comfortable with the way I look. I got to that point by realizing that I was magnifying my flaws when I looked in the mirror and that other people weren't seeing my flaws as flaws. Actually, in the past couple weeks, I have gotten several compliments on something that I hated about myself for years.

• Me. I 100% love how I look. It took YEARS of self belief and encouragement. I literally went to sleep saying "I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful". But it does work. My best friend was a mess when I met her. We've known each other for 1.5 years and I can officially say that she is happy with how she looks. She even admits it to me. We aren't make up users, nor do we dress up. We wear basic clothes and have our hair normal. We only dress up when we need to (i.e. clubbing) and we do turn heads :) It comes down to believing in yourself. Also, the people you have around you such as friends and family play a major part. I got new friends when I went through my "transformation". It's worth it. No one wants to be unhappy.

• I don't mind looking at myself in the mirror lol. I notice my flaws but they don't bother me. To answer your question, do I think I'm perfect (well that's how I understood "100% loves how they look" anyways) no but I don't have a problem with the way I look and that includes flaws either.

• Nope, not I. There are a few things I like but for the most part, no.

• sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

• Eh..everyday is different. There are days when I like the way I look and other days when I don't.

• Lol no.. On a really good day I think I look OK but usually its like.. Wtf happened to me I don't look hhuman lol

• Some days Yay! (Damn, I looks good)

Some Days Ew! (Damn, I look like a dusty old fart)

• I don't think there is any girl that does 100%.

• I can't say that I'm 100% satisfied, because that would mean I have a huge ego, but generally I like what I see when I look in the mirror. I will say that everybody has good and bad days.

I think that concentrating on good features, like a good smile, good skin, pretty eyes, full lips, curvy body, etc. (whatever it is you like about yourself) will increase your self-esteem and reinforce a positive body image. It's very easy to nitpick and look at flaws, but to see and play up your good features will help in the long run. Also, eating right, working out, taking good care of your skin, wearing makeup and dressing well couldn't hurt.

And if all else fails, tell yourself you're awesome all the time. You'll eventually believe it.

• "ugh" is what I usually say when I look in the mirror lol its always like " hmm this would look better slimmer here and there" kinda thoughts. I hate yo-yo diet lol when I work out I loose weight I feel great then comes back cause of that big break I took lol then back to feeling "ugh"

- eating healthy, fitness, and pampering yourself works on the self-esteem issue then confident goes up and you'll feel even better :)

• I couldn't agree more. And maintaining a healthy diet overall as a lifestyle change will help keep you from yoyo dieting.