Who likes brown eyes? Honestly!

Almost everyone I know likes light eyes like blue or green better or they like odd combinations with brown eyes like brown eyed gingers...(:]) but not many people I know like brown hair brown eyes so who out there does.

And no those of you that think I'm immature, I DON'T have low self esteem and I'm not desperate this is an honest question.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I always find it hilarious when people list 'eyes' as something important in a partner.

Every human on the planet, when their eyes shine with love or desire, has beautiful eyes to someone who loves them back and is looking at them.

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I love dark colored eyes! They are sexy and deeeep.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ooo ooo I do I do ! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark Brown/Black Hair, Dark Brown eyes and Pasty White skin is def the best combo, but also looks good with olive skin.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm Asian and I get told that I'm beautiful a lot. So therefore people do like dark brown eyes and dark hair girls.

1|0
    2|0
  • I have dark brown eyes and I get nothing but complements.. So I guess they are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are beautiful,at least you have brown eyes.Mine even worst,I have black eyes:((

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that people do like brown hair+eyes. but like me, a lot of people like combinations like black hair+blue eyes, because of the contrast of it and how rare they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I kinda don't and do I just hate the fact that my mom has green eyes and my dad has hazel lol and I came out with brown eyes but oh well gotta work with what you got and make them pop lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love em!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love almost black eyes...i like dark eyes...I have regular brown...not lite or dark...but I hate them ...they make me look drunk...lol idky

link

TOO F***ING CUTE.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol yeah, I 've found that mine are getting lighter the older I get because growing up they were just about black

• thats still cute. I like dark eyes...my haven't changed color...they got smaller lol.

• i like them, and I have green/blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I do love brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think light eyes and dark hair is nice and all but I can't resist dark brown eyes and hair :) It's not that important to me but it's what I find most attractive :)

0|0
    0|0