What attracts guys when you're at the beach?

so I'm going to the beach with my swim team, it isn't very big... only 17 girls... and what I need help with is what attracts guys when you're at the beach... like I see how guys throwing a football is tryin to impress girls (and honestly, it doesn't work... especially when you hut the girl!) ... so other than small bikinis, what do you boys like to see from a girl that at the beach? what can a girl do that will impress you at the beach? thanks to all that answer :) honest answers appreciated :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to the beach with your swim team isn't the best move if you want to meet a guy. It's like going with a pack of jackals as far as we're concerned. Sometimes it's hard to get the balls to approach a girl, stick your neck out, and express interest. You being alone makes it infinitely easier. Who wants to be rejected in front of an audience?

Everything else is really bullsh*t. Small bikini will make you look sexy... but maybe more intimidating. Just wear a swimsuit. Any kind. Interacting with the boy you want is good. Making the first move an initiating contact, even better. Say hello. All you have to do is break the ice and your chances of getting asked out drastically increase.

Just be accessible. Be there. It's that simple. Anything that undermines that is f***ing it up.

What Guys Said 5

• unless she has big t*ts and a big ass, then your not gonna get much attention, you said to be brutally honest

• not true; I go for the girls who most guys wouldn't. I want that 'quiet' girl.

• LMAO, girls with nice bodies can be quiet, and we never said who you go for because I don't give a f*** she asked what attracts us

• yeah that's not exactly true for every guy

• Brutally honestly, it's the beach. At the beach it's not you're actions, personality, or subtle details that gets our attention. We notice things like that out in the world away from just the fun at the beach. At the beach we notice your body, sad but true. But that is only true for the beach.

• A nice body and an overly-friendly attitude? Lol.

• "I see how guys throwing a football is tryin to impress girls"

I thought they were just, y'know, playing football.

• Small bikini is a great way. A little wardrobe malfunction will help too. And of course, having an absolutely slamming body always helps.

What Girls Said 0