Who's your favorite actor?

Who's you favorite actor?

Actors only! Who's your favorite and why?

I love Jason Statham in every movie he's in.

Denzel Washington is awesome

Micheal Dorman is cute.

Taylor Lautner is adorable.

1718

Most Helpful Guy

• Denzel Washington purely because of his part in Training Day... finest acting I've ever witnessed... the part was made for him

You seen the films Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels with Jason Stathem in? These are the best films he's ever been in, suited to the role purely because of his accent, character! Lock Stock is ace

• i actually bought those movies the other day online, I'm gonna watch em as soon as possible. love jason statham<3

• PMSL! "Can everyone just stop getting shot!?" Love it, might watch it later, well remembered Sir Don ;o)

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 17

• Johnny Depp, because he's a hot freak!

• Tom Hanks, because he is just an amazing actor in everything he does, and I do not believe I have seen a film with him in it, that I did not like.

And Robert Downey jr, again he's an amazing actor, but he's also drop dead gorgeous.

• Ian Somerhalder- He's gorgeous and a good actor imo.

Will Smith- I think he's the best actor, to me he's always so believable.

Morgan Freeman- That voice:D lol.

• Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Orlando Bloom, Antonio Banderas, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Leonardo Dicaprio, Gerard Butler, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Stuart Townsend, Richard Roxburgh, Gary Oldman, Adam Sandler, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Clark Gable, Brenden Fraser

Thats most of them. :P lol and because they are all amazing actors in ALL the films they do :)

• I I had to pick two of those ... umm...that would be hard but Johnny Depp and Heath Ledger <3

• This is kinda difficult but I would say Kirsten Dunst, Kaya Scodelario, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Christina Ricci, Emma Watson, Louis Garrel, James Stewart, Jack O' Connell. Those are some of the people I can think of from the top of my head. I just think that they're all pretty good at taking on whatever roles they've been given. They can act with very little to no effort.

• Jack Nicholson- He can be anything or anyone

Robert Deniro- His Intensity

Robert Pattinson-i loved him in How to Be, Remember Me and Cute!

Jim Carrey- This ones self explanatory he's a genius

Anthony Hopkins- he's scary even if he does the most friendly roles

Jason Statham- for action and for his Brit humour ,gotta love his accent

• Gerard Butler - my favorite guy ever.

• Jake Gyllenhaal and Morgan Freeman...oh I also like Tom Hanks

• Elijah Wood! I love him and every movie he's been in.

• James McAvoy

Robert Deniro

Johnny Depp

Kate Blanchet

Penelope Cruz

Carey Mulligan

• johnny depp & mark wahlberg

• mark wahlberg is massively underrated, he is so good in The Fighter!

• i know! I love the fighter, I watch it all the time. christian bale gave an outstanding performance as well.

• :O <3 jason statham ... but do you know who is so unbelievably sexy... PAUL WALKER :O AAAAAAAAAH! and there's something mysterious about johnny depp I like, and orlando bloom is cute :D

• Adam sandler because he is super funny and amazing!

• David henrie. What a looker.

• Nathan stephenson is a hottie

• james franco he is just so hot... omg I can't believe how hot he is. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

all the movies of spiderman, he's hot

he's also hot in the new planet of the apes movie

• Michael Fassbender from X-Men First Class, Jane Eyre, and 300. He's an amazing actor and I look forward to seeing him in any role he takes on.