What kind of clothing turns girls on?

Just want to know what turns on girls and I know it depends on the girl but lets just say the...idk preppy teenage girls in t-tops short skirts and flip flops, hollister kind

And I would've put this in sexuality but GAG would take it out since I'm under 18

thanks for your answers girls, I thought I was doomed to shop at over pricey stores

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm the preppy kinda of girl, cheerleader and all :P

I like skiney jeans and plaid button down shirts and high top jordans. Or guys that also wear hollister abercrombie the same preppy stores I shop at, you can shop at pacsun eminent and a couple other stores for the skater look. but if you want to go for the skater look, you need to acsually skate other wise it just makes you seem fake. so if you don't skate already the preppy look would be easier. if your family has money problems them it might be hard too shop at hollister abercrombie ect. then it would be easier to go for the skater look because even when everything is old and sorta torn up, it still looks hott! hope I helped! (:

• oh also, every guy looks drop dead sexy in teal, the bright teal though. Yea it always always makes guys look sexy.

What Girls Said 7

• jeans and a tshirt? I don't see a guy as very manly if he wears hollister or abercrombie.. guys in flip flops are a total turn off! for me anyways. lol no offense if you wear them. I like lose fitting levis or wranglers on guys lol.. definitely not skinny jeans.. just my opinion tho. just t shirts like volcom and fox and alpine star and hurley.. etc. no v necks! lol. but some girls like that. preppy girls at my school like loose jeans and wranglers etc but I live in a small country town and preppy girls are different here... its not like the stuck up rich preppy people.. so I guess theyre nonexistant. I mean more of the popular girls... which love sports and the outdoors and horses at my school lol so I'm guessing I'm not helping much. good luck

• I don't think I've ever been turned on by clothing (only lack of it), but I just like the "normal" jeans and a t-shirt look. Hollister annoys me, though.

• I don't like hollister either, I just thought girls liked it cause so many freaking girls shop there

• That's what annoys me about it, haha. I'm not attracted to guys who just follow the crowd, especially when it makes no sense to pay that much for a t-shirt.

• EXACTLY! Why would you pay 25-30 bucks for a reg t-shirt?!?!?

• I love it when men dress like nerds link

• I like this look a lot:

link

• Nothing overdressy. cannot stand guys who care too much about their appearance. so long as they don't look like complete dweebs and are clean, they're usually OK. in all honesty though, plain, fairly tight tee and jeans does it for me :)

• Plaid shirt and jeans...and a scruffy beard. :D

• I like it when a guy dresses up a little, he looks spiffy for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• I have read that the color red turns women on. Also I have learned that if a man wears a silk shirt women have to touch the guy. I think it is something in their DNA. They walk up stare are your shirt, then reach out and start rubbing you, while asking "Is this REAL silk?" It works all the time.