How do you dry your hair?

Do you dry your hair with a blow dryer, air dry or do you use a towel? I'm way to friggin lazy to blow dry my hair so I just wrap my head in a towel. HOW DO YOU DO YOURS!

Most Helpful Girl

• I do all those ways.Sometimes when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere,I blow dry my hair and use a brush to dry it out.If I'm going to the beach or just sitting around then I just let it air dry or use a towel.My falvorite way of drying it though is when I'm in the car and letting the windows down ^-^.

What Guys Said 5

• Thank god I don't have to blow dry my hair. If I spend more than a few minutes on my hair I'd surely go mad. Come to think of it I need a haircut soon because I actually need to use the towel to dry my hair.

• Well as a panda I sit on my ass and eat bamboo and let it dry over time

• 1) grab towel

2) violently apply towel to head in a back and forth motion

3) air dry the last 20%

• I towel dry for five seconds, then the rest is left to air drying.

• a towel :)

What Girls Said 17

• I just rub it down with a towel and call it good. Part it, and let it do its own thing.

• I put it in a towel until it's not dripping wet anymore then just let it air dry. Blow dryers look so damaging. :s

• I just towel it like 90% of the time. If I'm in a real rush to get it dry, only then will I grudgingly go get a blow dryer. :)

• I wrap the towel around my head, (sorta like a turban) then I let it sit on my head, for about 5 minutes while iM applying body lotion then when I'm done doing that, I let it down and it air dries by itself tada,...job done!

• When I leave it curly, I just towel dry it a bit, then shake it up, part it with my fingers and let it dry on its own. When I straighten it, I use the hair dryer as well. Takes me about 5-7 minutes, and then I fix it with a ceramic straightener to eliminate frizz.

• towel then air dry

• i let it air dry, that way I get natural loose ringlets :) I'm asian, so any curl in Asian hair is rare and coveted :P

• Air dry.

• After my shower I put my hair in braids and go to sleep. When I wake up my hair is dry.

• I use a blow dryer.

• 1) towel

2) if it's really cold, I just tip my head upside down and blow dry it. I end up looking like mad woman, but it beats taking 45 min to do my hair.

• wrap it up in a towel, then let it half-way air-dry, then blow-dry. if I'm not going anywhere, then I'll just let it air-dry. :)

• I towel dry it.

• I sleep with it wet.

• Towel dry and then air dry.

• Towel dry it a lot, wait a while then when it's close to half dry I blow dry it so it won't take as long. I prefer to air dry it and then iron once it's completely dry (if it needs to be ironed that is)

• i towel hair it first, put in products then blow dry it