Is there anything you do just for the sake of getting noticed?

Do you ever act a certain way, even if it's not like you and not your style, for the sole purpose of being noticed? You know, because you have to "put yourself out there" otherwise the opposite gender won't know you're there?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. Maybe that's one of my problems but I'd rather not be the center of attention. If its just a one on one conversation I'll always try to make her laugh but if there are a bunch of people around I usually won't do much to seem obnoxious. That's not to say I won't talk, but probably won't be as out there as most people.

What Guys Said 4

• Dancing or being obnoxious

• i'm like a class clown, but I'm not so much trying to get noticed as I am trying to lighten the mood and have a good time, AP classes would be morbidly boring without me in my school lol

• WELL I DONT THINK SO! IT ALL STARTED OUT WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NEEDED 1000 SIGNAURES TO ENTER A COMPETION IN CALIF. IN TWO WEEKS , AND SO I DID DO THAT FOR HER ... AND O YES OTHERS KNOW !

• When I was kid I use to put a towel on my head in the mall. I use to wear my hoody when it was summertime. Still do just to sweat off calories now.

What Girls Said 6

• Is there anything you do just for the sake of getting noticed?

No I don't seek attention

Do you ever act a certain way, even if it's not like you and not your style, for the sole purpose of being noticed?

No if I wanted to be noticed it would be for being me

You know, because you have to "put yourself out there" otherwise the opposite gender won't know you're there?

If you have to act someway that's not you and not your style the other gender isn't noticing you they're noticing your act.

• i do.. I raise my hand in class to get noticed by my professors.. most of them are guys..

• no I'm not that desperate. lol I tend to get noticed anyway for being clumsy lets not add to that.

• yeeees and then I look stupid

• Nothing that I can think of.

• Eye contact.

• I mean, behaving in the so called "high profile" manner. Being loud etc. Like the guy answers above.

• Um ... I call it "f*** me eyes" LOL. Not in the ordinary.

• NO! I am not loud, I am very quit person I don't talk much to anyone ...she showed me her crotch and a week latter more less told me to go on this website whare she was in a contest and she wanted 1,000 in like a week , started staring at me very intenstly and for the past 4 years , when I first noticed her staring I stared back and it has been going on for 4 years, but she doesn't talk to me much just a word at a time, hi, thank you, and like ware are they, meanning the party people ..