How could a guy get rid of the dark circles around the eyes?

I smoke cigarettes and don't get enough sleep everynight. I think bcs of that I have darkness around my eyes, any tips on getting rid of them? Any creams? Or treatments?

P.S.other then make up

Most Helpful Girl

• Try face masks, they help a lot!

Also either tea bags or soak a cotton bud in coffee (not too hot) and leave on your eyes for about 15-30 mins, you can use cucumber afterward to cool it down a bit.

Drink plenty of water :) x

What Girls Said 5

• contrary to popular belief, dark circles have nothing to due with lack of sleep. I think its an iron deficiency..

• Drink lots of water, vitamin E suppliments, massage almond oil under you eyes, I think tea bags can work too? And don't drink as much alcohol and try and sleep more :)

• Get plenty of sleep nightly.

If an allergy is the root of your problem, treat the allergy or remove the allergen. Seasonal allergy problems such as the hay fever can frequently be effectively treated with over-the-counter and prescription medications.

Your sleep position may be contributing to under-eye bags. Thanks to gravity, sleeping on your side or stomach can encourage fluids to collect under your eyes.

Fix nasal congestion.

• Stop smoking and have a quality sleep. Live life in a healthy lifestyle.

• put cucumber and orange slices on your eyes

What Guys Said 1

• I have them. They get worse if I sleep less, but mainly its genetic, has to do with thickness of skin around eyes and thickness of veins carrying blood.

Nothing I've ever tried has done anything.

I believe a nutrional approach is most likely to help