Which hair colour are you considering to dye your hair?

just out of curiosity , what have you ladies lately been thinking about dyeing your hair color to?why? is it because blondes have more fun? or as they say red in the head fire in the bed? lol how about dark sexy and mysterious?or are you going for the smurf look? tell me why!lol

• Red
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Blonde
  • Other please say.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I have virgin hair, I've never died my hair in my life. I often find brunette a boring colour (I make no assumptions about brunettes themselves), and I like blonds, but other more exotic colours are fun too.

• i wish my hair was darker, but I think it will eventually turn black judging from my dad.. my hair was blond when I was little, now it's brown, just like my dad's did.

• black, think I can pull it off?

• my hair is dark brown/black and I'm gonna dye it blue where it looks black but when you see it under sunlight you can see a shining shade of dark blue :)

What Girls Said 22

• I have a few ideas of what colour I want to dye my hair. I want to do a dark brown, or a red. I naturally have blond hair and it's dyed a lighter blond colour with dark brown underneath. So I was thinking of just going all brown.

Then I thought about red, I am still not sure what colour I am going to dye it.

• I'm honestly happy with the little summer highlight that pop up in July/August, but I guess I have to pick...Sigh.

How's about rainbow highlights? I mean, if I'm going to go ruin what God and my Momma gave me, I should do it big time...

• Deep blue or dark purple.

• Hmm!not sure which colour,last time I dIed it really black but I think it is fading now and getting back brown,i didn't decide yet but I want to dye it a very different colour that will change completely my look ,Really lighter colour will do the work,after that/Or maybe I'll change it into another colour lol I would love black hair with blue or green Or even red high lights or purple shades.

And rihanna's hair colour on this picture caught my eyes link but I'm not sure Because that won't change me :/ I may need to cut my hair again that short because it grew And I want something new to change my mood and change me too,crazy idea Heard that alot,it is already short but not that short.

• i want to try EVERYTHING,but my mother won't let me,i'll probably go blond once I'm over 18,i've always wanted to dye it blue or blonde,or bright red

• I tend to dye my hair either Dar red, pink or purple, it hasn't been my natural colour for years and years and years lol I'm naturally dark brown, almost black x

• My hair is naturally dark brown...I dyed it to a deep copper-auburn in 2009, then chocolate brown last year and now I'm contemplating dying it to a golden/honey brown.

I was going to dye it black with a pink streak...but my cousin has a wedding coming up so I couldn't.

• awesome ! I would love to be able to experiment like that ! creating different looks! so cool!

• It's expensive to maintain but definitely worth it...you should try it. Just browse different colours you like and go for it. If it doesn't turn out great then just change it. I always dye mine professionally though, I don't trust myself to dye it otherwise I'd look like an idiot lol. Plus the hairdressers know how to make it look natrual :)

• i used to die it blond all the time when I was younger because I hated my brown hair. now I love it and will never dye my hair again.even when I go gray :P

• I wanna dye my bangs purple again! :D

• i have tried everything but I feel like black is my color and I'm sticking to it but I have a few blond streeks in random places loli died them purple now they are blue but I think I will be dieing those red lol

• I dye my hair red a lot because I look the best with red hair

• I'd like purple or pink hair :)

• I just dyed mine black.

• I'd love to put purple streaks in my hair.

• I have Naturally black hair...

i dyed it brown...

but I want to black again...i probably will dye it soon.

• Blue or purple, but I don't know which one :)

• I have used red henna on my hair several times. At this point I'd like to bring out my gold highlights, but I don't want to actually dye it.

• Dark purple/blue highlights

• Light brown because I can always dye it back to black or I can dye it dark auburn

• i just died hair blond in the mid section now I'm going put purple streaks in it

• Black..my roots are showing ang I don't wana be brunett anymore

• I have a dirty blond hair color and I'm pale so if I dyed my hair black I would look emo. I think blond would be and look the best for me.