Do you look older or younger than your actual age?

According to others and yourself, do you look older or younger than your actual age? Do you sound older or younger?

Me:

Well I think I look younger than my age -- I still have my baby features lol. Also, I sound a LOT younger too -- when people hear me talk on the phone, they think I'm around 10-13. Sometimes when I answer random calls, they like to ask me "Hi, is your mom or dad home" lol =)

• Look Older, Sound Older
    37% (25)18% (6)31% (31)Vote
  • Look Older, Sound Younger
    10% (7)15% (5)12% (12)Vote
  • Look Younger, Sound Older
    25% (17)48% (16)33% (33)Vote
  • Look Younger, Sound Younger
    28% (18)19% (6)24% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
whoops lol I messed up the title on accident

it was supposed to be "Which are you: Older or Younger?"

I accidentally typed what was supposed to go in another window lol sorry folks.

0|0
29|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if I sound older or younger, but I definitely look older. 2 years older to be exact. when I was 12, this guy said he thought I was 14 (which is why he was scared to talk to me haha). when I was 14, someone thought I was 16. when I was 16, someone thought I was in college. :) but I've always been tall for my age so I don't know if its that or if its my face. I've been told I look "cute" and I've always thought of that as a youthful/younger thing

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• pepole always say they think I'm older, I'm 17 and hardly ever get id checked at liquor stores and stuff (that makes me kinda popular) and when I grow my beard out people always say I look around 30, which is why its kinda creepy walking round school with one

1|0
    0|0
  • I coached a freshman baseball team this past year and I got mistaken for a player. So I would have to say I look much younger. I'm 20, but I guess based on how I talk and the sound of my voice people will think I am older. Like at my last job, this guy thought from my looks I was 14-15 years old, he talked to me for about literally a minute and he asked how old I was. I told him 20, and he told me that after talking to me he would've guessed I was mid 20's with a baby face.

1|0
    0|0
  • People constantly assume I'm 23-25. ~.~ My voice is deep, and my body is built and masculine. If I didn't shave, I'd probably look 25, but other than that I think that I look just my age or maybe a year older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look older because of my size, I am a pretty big guy.

But my voice sounds like my age, if not, younger. I'm 20

2|0
    0|0
    • lol nice -- I like guys who sound their age. =)

most of the guys I talk to sound too mature -- like they're 40 or something lol and they're my age! so it's kind of crazy

• People say that I look between the age of 12-16, but I sound my age which is good lol

1|0
    0|0
    • lol ha ha 12 - 16! you're gonna love it when you're super old -- you'll still look young lol

• Yeah, I know! I let the haters laugh at me now but I'll be the one who's laughing when we're older lol xD

• i'm right there with ya lol

• I look older, I always have, I've been mistaken for 28.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 but people tend to think it am at least 18 or 19 sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I appear younger hopefully. Some people think I look 31 and sometimes even younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Younger but I sound my age I guess

1|0
    0|0
    • lol well I like that mix better though - looking younger and sounding older. so you're good =)

• D XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Look younger, sound younger. If I shave off my goatee, I could pass as a 10th grader.

Age 24 by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I said I sound 10-13 .. and I'm 22. lol

lol join the club, congrats. =)

• I hate it because most people don't give me the benefit of the doubt.

• Don't worry - the people who matter will give you the benefit of the doubt, no matter what you look and sound like and just remember when you're older, you'll still look younger than all the other old farts your age lol

• people think I look like 16 byt when they hear me talk they are shocked to know I'm 28. When I don't shave I look older but I look like crap when I don't, but I look younger when I do shave but I look better

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• I've always looked older than my age, but I think my age finally caught up to my looks, lol. I think I look about my age now [21]. My boyfriend is convinced that I look like 17 or something, hahaha, mostly without makeup. I'm not sure if he really thinks that, or just likes poking fun at me. =P I don't think I look 17 at all, considering when I WAS 17, people thought I was 19-24 or something, I didn't go backwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • People always guess my age a couple years older than I actually am. I think my voices sounds younger though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look my age, but people often think I'm younger than I am while I'm in a social setting because of my voice :P

Once you get to know me, I apparently come off a lot older than I actually am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely look younger than I am, and I don't know exactly how my voice sounds (people always tell me I should be a voice actress in anime or video games) but I think that I am well spoken and so I said that I sound older. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 25, but I've had people guess my age to be anywhere between 18-23.

And I get that on the phone too, telemarketers and such will ask me, "Is your mommy or daddy home?" I don't mind though, I just say "No." (Since I live on my own :P) and then I don't have to deal with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol ha ha finally someone who understands!

no, I don't mind either lol I just say "No, they're not home - I'm home alone sorry" and either take a message or hang up, accordingly lol makes me laugh

• According to others I look and sound older. By a few years (usually 2-4) and it's apparently because of my height, "womanly body" and the way I phrase things. idk.

I think I look and sound my age, but obviously I'm biased cos I've been around me my whole life, and all that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I look older, but most people think I'm younger, they think I'm 16.

Also, I sound younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger and either sound younger or my age, but not older.

I'm 21 and I often get mistaken for being 15 or 16.

1|0
    0|0
  • People say I am my age...most of the time. Or guess a year younger.

I say I sound younger though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look younger & sound younger.

Every1 tells me that I sound like a 9 year old. If I didn't dress my age, I'd pass as a 4th grader since my height doesn't really help lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • lmao aww. if that's you in the picture .. you DO look young. lol I thought that's a kid too

• I've tried to make myself look older with make-up but I ended up looking really scary rofl.

• lol awww I think for such a young looking person, no make-up is best. But if you want, just to put it on very, very lightly - like barely there make up. =)

• I've been told I look and sound older than I am. I've got a quite deep voice and when I was 15 I met this one guy and when I told him I was 15 he said he couldn't believe it 'cause he thought I was 24 by the way I look and sound. I didn't know if it's a good thing.. but people still say I seem older than I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • people always tell me that I look younger. But I feel like I look at my age :). (19, soon to be 20).

For example last year the UPS man I asked me if I'm in high school, "because I look young "but I was in 2nd year University. ahah.

1|0
    0|0
    • aww -- ha ha are you in high school? no no jk jk lol

I know what you mean

• I look older most of the time, it depends on what I'm wearing etc... I look form 18-25 and I sound older alot. but not as much as I look older, also, I look older then my 18 year old sister which is depressing... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I sound my age but I look older.

I'm only 17! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Look younger and sound younger.

People usually think I'm around 13-15 /:

and on the phone its worse haha! I sound like a little kid on the phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look younger and sound younger.

Many people thought I'm 16-17,they always get surprised when I say I'm older Than that,Im older than my sister but they always thought I'm younger.When I was senior in high school younger girls from grade 11 came to ask me about their test and stuff lol they thought I was in grade 11,same thing happened when I was in grade 11 lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's not bad though, at least you're stil around the same age as you're supposed to be lol

• haha,dont know,it is not that I act like a 16 years old But even my friends thought I'm younger than my current age,i like it in a way lol but wouldn't like it if they thought I'm 16 from the way I act.. OK maybe I'm immature in a way lol.

• I think I look my age but sound younger. Damned high pitched voice!

1|0
    0|0
  • I look older sounds older and act older according to those around me

1|0
    0|0
  • I look like I am 23, people sometimes think I am 16, but than they talk to me they think I am 28.

1|0
    0|0
  • People always think I'm 18...I'm turning 21 this year. But I think I sound my age.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol there's not really much change between 18 to 21 though, at least there wasn't for me. so that's still good, right? :)

• Depends on how I wear my hair. Most of the time I look younger I think

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look older but I'm not sure if I sound older or younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I look younger or older but I sound def older then others. I am a serious person :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 23 but people always think I'm more like 16-17. I'm not sure whether I sound older or younger since nobody's ever said anything either way, but since I have to pick one I'd guess younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 and most people think I'm younger, like 15. Because of my looks. I don't know if my personality gives them the same impression...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys say I look younger, girls say I look older. I have no idea why.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look younger than my age. I'm in college and I look like I'm in hs

1|0
    0|0
    • lol ha ha least if you ever went back to visit your old hs, you'd fit right in =)

• I think that I look my age but I can look younger and older at times. One person thought I was a year younger than I actually am, but a couple other people thought I was like three years older than I am. But most of the time I do look my age. As for my voice, I think I sound my age also.

1|0
    0|0