He's too good looking for me?

There is this guy at church, he's a year younger than I am, tall, good looking. I've talked to him once, and only once because I'm nervous around him. I think It's because I think he's too good looking for me. Not to mention I don't get along with guys like him normally. I just don't know what to do. How do I overcome my fears and become friends with this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok well you guys go to church together so if he is a true christian that, if he likes you then he likes you. If you think you aren't pretty enough, you shouldn't worry. Guys can care more about looks, that's not all that matters :) be confident in how God made you and that He made you for a purpose and if you are meant to have a guy in your life He will not cause anything to get in the way of that!

What Guys Said 1

• No such thing.

What Girls Said 2

• really attractive guys make me nervous too. we all do stupid things, f*** up, make a right mess of things... he just happens to do all that crap while having a good-looking face :p I guess...just focus on the fact that he's just another person like you and me.

• keep talking to him though it's hard. push yourself and soon you'll find you don't need to push anymore, it'll come naturally