What is the most attractive thing about a woman?

so I have always wondered what about a womens look made them so attractive to others

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it really depends. I'm generally into faces more than bodies, I like to look at the small details in the face. I never prefer a "perfect looking" face, I just like it to be symmetrical. However, some people have that spark in them. You look at them from a distance and you go like "eh, not my type", but once they start moving, you can't take your eyes off them. I was always fascinated by the way women use their eyes, it's quite unique and different. The girls hands are also very attractive, and I don't mean the hands themselves, but the way girls use them. You know, when they fix their hair, touch their cheeks, cover their mouths when laughing, etc...

Honestly, those are the things that attract me the most! Every girl I consider pretty doesn't have the perfect eyes or nose or lips, etc... if you look at them individually, but if you put them all together they look stunning! I would also like to mention that a quiet girl grabs my attention instantly, there's something extremely attractive about quiet and calm girls. I think that's the only thing that I liked about my girlfriend, when I first met her.

I hope I didn't digress that much. Take Care. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Can you define the most attractive part of a flower? Or the "best" piece of a puzzle?

Not that easy.

However, if I had to choose something, I'd go for a single thing that you can find all over a woman's body: Curves.

• I think it's the face

To me I like the eyes, eyelashes, lips, hair

the rest is secondary

• Hourglass.

• face

• in this order, eyes, chest, legs, butt

• Varies from guy to guy.

Eyes in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• girls are soft like marshmallows. I like it. :)