How important are looks to you?

On a scale of 1-10, you get the idea...or do you even care about that but are more interested on who they are on the inside instead of on the outside?

Most Helpful Girl

• About 8. I need to be really attracted to them or it doesn't work in the long run. I've dated guys who were average at best, and it didn't pan out. Personality doesn't matter if there's no physical attraction. BUT, he has to have a great personality. I don't care if he looks like a Greek God, if his personality isn't borderline perfect then it's not happening.

What Girls Said 12

• 7

Sometimes the hottest guys are the biggest douche bags.

And sometimes the average looking ones are hot because of their humor and charm.

Personality is important. But, it's a catch 22; if I'm not attracted to them physically, it won't work.

Gotta work with whatcha got :)

• 10.

• I think looks are important but what's beautiful to me could be completely hideous to you! people's views are different but personally I have to be attracted to the person physically then comes the inside cos when you meet someone you don't know what they're like and at first you only have the cover to judge them by x

• Like... 6?

You've gotta be physically attracted to someone, to an extent, so looks are important. But they aren't everything, and they have to have a good personality too :)

I don't mean to shallow by the way haha

• Depends on what context we're talking about . For friends, it's a 1. I don't care what my friends look like, and if they have a good personality it was be impossible for me to see them as "ugly".

In a relationship I'd say a 5. Personality is a must, and if he has a good one it'll make him more attractive to me anyway. To me, being attracted to someone is way more than their aesthetic appeal. It has a lot to do with their mannerisms, body language and just the general way they carry themselves - combined with their personality.

• probably around a 3. I definitely care more about personality... and typically, if I really like a guy, he'll just become more and more handsome in my eyes.

• 7

I care about attraction. But if they're personality is great and there not exactly drop dead gorgeous, I wouldn't care about looks because what's inside is just as important as what's outside.

• 4/5 he has to b eok looking but I really focus on personality , and the better the personality the less I focus on his looks :)

• First meeting someone 7.5 because I don't know them.

Actually being in love with someone/knowing them 1.5

• i say looks 3/5

Looks and personality are just a packaged deal :)

• 6 :)

• about a 5. I need to be attracted to him, but he doesn't need to be brad pitt

What Guys Said 8

• 8, Looks is okay, but its not the only thing that determines a relationship in my opinion. I fall in love with someones personality. Looks will grab my attention, but her personality grabs my soul. ( I know that was really cheesy but its true.) If I had to rate how important personality is to me, I would give it 1000 out of 10. It helps determines a relationship, your not gonna date a hot guy/girl who is shallow, rude,flirty, narcissistic now are you? If you do, you shouldn't expect the relationship to last to long, and if you do, pray to god for a reality check or ask someone to hit you with a book labeled common sense for dummies. Love is built and thrives on connections that requires energy from both hearts and souls of each partner. In my opinion, that's how I view things, sorry if I insulted anyone. =)

• I would say a 4. Although the better the personality, the lower I would be willing to go. I think that is true for most people.

• If a girl is *really* good looking or *really* ugly, personality doesn't matter at all. If she's somewhere in between (like about 90% of girls are), then personality is the *only* thing that matters.

• I give it a solid 5. Personality is a mmmust for me!

• 7, just a slight edge over personality.

• Well, looks are VERY important to me... Fortunately I see beautiful women every time I turn around.

• 10, she needs to look convincingly human! or forget about it, it ain't happening!

• Slipslender is how I wish all women were. You care about someones insides over their outsides. That is what people lack these days. Everyone cares how hot you are, or how big your wallet is, and all that. My mom was a bombshell, my dad was kinda nerdyish... 30 years later, my mom is a mom and my dad aged very well. They still love each other like the day he threw that snowball at her head when they were 14.

• So would your dad have gone for her if she wasn't a bombshell?

You wish all women were like this what about men?

• Lol at jumping to conclusions I never said youstated they needed to be supermodels.

In fact I said you meant that oh they don't need to be supermodels they just need to be attractive.

I'm just telling you that there's no need to wish girls were more like two face slipslender they already are & it's been proven.

Bye it was fun seeing the hostility you unleashed due to your own intrepretation based on whatever issues you have with women thinking people are all shallow & lacking.

• Far from a compliment from me.