Dressy girls or sporty girls?

Do guys like it when girls dress nice, or sporty around them?

i don't mean dresses I mean like jean shorts, cacky shorts, nice tanks or shirts, with wedges or flipflops

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Depends. I don't particularly like girls in fancy dresses, with their hair up, high heels, etc - but I do love to see them in a casual little summery dress and flip-flops. Sporty is definitely good too.

• It depends on what we are doing. Normally I prefer dressy, but in some cases sporty is better.

• Im not really bothered tbh, wear what you like..

• So,for me I would like a girl to wear casual apparels,like t-shirts ,sneakers,jeans and some things to fit in color and girl's style ;) Sporty brand is my brand,and I'm completely for it! Well, being dressed in casual things might mean both for a girl, to look cute and sporty ;)

• dressy

• Depends on the events where you are going :D girls looks hot in both :D

• Different styles for different occasions..you probably would not wear a dress to a football game in the dead of winter..not exactly too smart!...

• dressy

What Girls Said 0