How much does it hurt getting your nipple pierced?

I wanna know because I want one but I need to know how much it's gunna hurt lol

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh

so 15 years ago ... back when I was the age of a tyical GaG user ...

I had both pierced.

Yeah, it hurts blah blah, it was brief.

I'd rather have my nipple pierced which hurt bad for a few seconds then have a headache for an hour.

As a female, I'd think carefully, the internal scarring can interfere with breastfeeding, which is a fancy way of saying I'd shove a needle through something else. first.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I would probably only get one done, I've thought about the consequences, but I like it. I thought guys did too o.o guess I'm sorta wrong...

• Show All
    • My ears and my tongue, but not the part you think lol

• I'd go belly button or vertical clit hood over nipple on a woman, for a non facial.

To be fully honest, I don't love the look of clit hood, but there are benefits. Perhaps I'd learn to love it.

What Guys Said 6

• it hurts quite a bit. That wasn't the bad part though. The bad part was they didn't completely heal for about 5 years. I finally took them out when they got infected after 14 years in place. They really didn't add a whole lot to pleasure, they got in the way a lot and pretty much everyone is getting them now. I wouldn't bother anymore.

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't know anyone who has the nipps pierced except my uncle o.o

• ALOT! They'll spray it with a cold spray so it's stiff, clamp it, put a needle through it. The initial pain's tolerable, the after sting's bad. I had to take mine out after a couple of months, wasn't healing well

1|0
    1|0
  • TURN OFF

4|0
    1|0
  • The pain would only be temporary so if you want to get your nipples pierced then I think that you should get them done.

0|0
    0|0
  • good luck

0|0
    1|0
  • Poke you nipples with a needle. you will get to know that.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• you're 17! don't do that to yourself!

2|0
    0|0
  • x____x

i can't even begin to imagine how bad that would hurt...

0|0
    1|0
  • squeeze your nipple, and then times that pain by 10000

0|0
    1|0
  • My sister had her nipples pierced and she said the pain was AWFUL. And she thinks she has a pretty good pain tolerance.

She has her nose pierced, had her lip pierced, her ear pierced a few times and places, and she has like 4 tattoos and 1 in particular that is on her ribs and huge.

So yeahhh good luck with that. O_O

0|0
    1|0
  • I heard it really hurts

0|0
    1|0