Do I dress too modestly?

this or anything that covers more skin is normal: link

these are all skimpy to me and I wouldn't wear anything this revealing: link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't dress modestly, you dress normally. (This would be modest. link At least in my opinion.)

I think the clothes you said you wouldn't wear are also OK. I don't see how are they too revealing unless you have an insecurity to hide. They are revealing, but not slutty, if a girl knows how to wear them and has a body that doesn't make it seem too vulgar, it's OK.

Don't care whether people like your style, if it's too modest, let it be. It's yours.

Also don't grow a superiority complex because you wouldn't wear something, and you conclude it automatically makes you better then all the girls that would.

If you don't, then your fine. =)

What Guys Said 7

• the third one is hot, if you dress all closed up all the time then your dressing as if your better then everyone because you don't wear a shirt that shows cleavage, that makes you look more stuck up

• what sense does that make? maybe she just doesn't want guys oogling her.

• oh, I see. you're overweight, immature, not very attractive, and have issues with women. that's why you come across as a total asswipe.

• I'm overweight by 2 pounds according to CDC but my body fat percentage is 7% and as for immaturity I experienced more in my first ten years of living then you have your whole life, why ask questions if your gonna get so hostile when people give their opinion, Jesus Christ it called constructive criticism, you sound like one of those pro life feminists grow the f*** up

• I like the first

you can tell she's pretty and doesn't have to show too much skin to get noticed

winner in my book. hands down

• i think the 3 last links are not 'revealing' at all, they're also just normal clothes

• You religious..? or just a tomboy...many reasons for modesty..however..you have to know what is appropriate for certain occasions...

• i'm neither. I dress very girlie actually. lots of sparkles and shimmers and flowers and lace.

• my body looks actually really similar to hers: link does that count as having "the body"?

• I like it. Very indie artisty. You probably have a deviant art account and are an Art major.

• 1. what's deviant art?

2. I'm a poli sci major

• 1. Website for aspiring artists to post their work.

2. Ah, it explains the awareness of decorum then :)

• The short short skirt is a little skimpy, but for the others ill have to disagree.

• You look grate and are a good looking girl

• that's not me ha ha that's a pic from google images

• OK but she look o,k

What Girls Said 11

• You dress normally. I show a little more than the 1st link sometime. I dress like the 2nd and 4th link sometimes depending on the weather but I hate short shorts or short skirts like the 3rd link even though I do wear skirts. But I see no problem with the way you dress.

• You dress casual, those last 3 links aren't too bad. Now too modest would be if you wore really long skirts all the time.

• You dress however you feel comfortable. If you're not comfy in something then it shows and you won't look confident in yourself so although it's good to try new stuff out, dress whichever way makes you feel happy :) x

• I don't think that there is a problem with what you choose to wear. Wear what you feel comfortable in, it is fine :)

• Each to their own. If we all dressed the same the world would be a boring place.

I personally don't think those images are 'skimpy'.

• Yes. You can cover your body up all you want when you get older. Show off your body while you can still get away with it!

• Those aren't skimpy.

This is skimpy. link

I hate how this woman dresses.

• you are way too conservative. have fun and dress it up a little up. the ones you posted aren't revealing at all

• Not at all!

I prefer to be dressed more modest myself.

• You dress normally, but honestly, in my opinion, none of the two pics (second link didn't work for me) that I saw screamed skimpy. My rule is if you're going to show some cleavage, cover up your legs. If you're going to show some legs, cover the ta-tas. One thing I've always consider skimpy is to be showing your stomach. I've never gotten the point in that, unless you're working out or at the beach.

• u wouldn't wear shorts ? o.o wow