How to deal with being ugly?

I have come to the point that I know I am ugly looking.

How do I continue to live?

Most Helpful Girl

• who said you are ugly? and physical appearance isn't very important

maybe your ugly to someones eyes but there are 7 billion people on this planet I'm sure there a couple of millions think you are good looking

maybe its not your face or body , it may be how you dress

simple things like caring about hair and jsut changeing its style may improve your looks

u don't have a picture up so I can't tell you :S

be confident and true to yourself :)

What Girls Said 2

• Stop being silly. Looks aren't everything. You could be physically beautiful and completely ugly inside. Seriously, looks fade. I'm sure you can still live an equally enriching life.

• im being silly?

ive been told I look like micheal phelps face wise

• You are. Well someone has to say it. He is not even physically repulsive, looking at him does not make me want to throw up. He is not ugly. Which makes you not ugly. Not that it's even super important. Letting something like looks hold you back from living your life is just stupid. I'm sorry but I'm being honest.

• Looks aren't me...look at beyonce and jay z...heidi clum and seal...

it doesn't matter what appearance is...looks can fade...personality and being comfortable in your own skin...will persue happyness...besides there are worst things to think about.

What Guys Said 3

• lol these girls are lieing bro. Looks matter no one is gonna date a fugly. Unless your face is deformed your probs being harsh on yourself. If you even care enough just get a crazy body. Work out a lot. That will bump up your attractiveness

• Get a good job

• Looks may not be everything, but they sure do ALOT.

You have to make the decision to change your life.

Don't do anything drastic, but make small changes and over time short and long you will see the improvements. It works. I lived that life.

• no sh*t sherlock

• So I guess the real issue is you're ugly on the inside so outside you don't give a sh*t about. At this point I image you're letting everything go. Makes sence.