Do all beautiful girls have boyfriends?

Do all beautiful girls have boyfriends ?

Also, do all handsome guys have girlfriends ?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• GIRLS: No. Look at Cameron Diaz, who proclaims herself to be Single and Happy wherever she goes.

Please don't ask me why that would be. Many attractive women come out of a wretched relationship wanting nothing more than to cut out the drama and stop dating. On the occasional whim, they'll ask someone to go to an event with them, but when you lose your taste for the whole dating scene...

GUYS: Even average-looking guys tend to have a boyfriend/girlfriend these days. Some even keep their wedding rings on in public -- ooh.

Again, don't ask -- I'm no expert. Many men don't want to wear their wedding rings -- look at Prince William! The reason behind it could be due to any number of factors ranging from an allergy to metal through a genuine failure to commit to one person (despite the promises made at their betrothal).

So why is there a discrepancy? Unfortunately, I have no idea. I don't have a blanket answer to cover all of humanity, lol.

Ooh, not participating in the poll because the YES/NO are too equivocal.

What Girls Said 5

• No, and No, because sometimes they need a break, or just don't like anyone at the time and sometimes they even like to fool around (depending on the person). Also remember some pretty girls are lesbians and some handsome guys like boys.

• nope not all of them , my friend has only dated a guy once and she's verry pretty :)

im not ugly either lol normal looking but I don't date , hardly ever :)

• Nope.

• no. and not all ugly girls are single

• I don't understand why you only say beautiful and handsome. as if that's the only people worth dating. your appearance isn't something you can control, it's about genetics. And it's pretty sad to judge someone purely on the way they look

• More girls should think like you. Unfortunately, only a few of them do.

What Guys Said 5

• nope and it's because many guys have the mindset of "I'm not good enough for her" and assume she's already taken that the result is, no one asks her out. The worst part about being super attractive I suppose. =\

• most of them but not all of them

• No, I'm handsome man but never have girlfriend. Not all have girlfriend or boyfriend

• Nope

• No, most of them just f*** around.