Have you realized that pretty girls or good looking guys seem to be friends?

pretty girls always seem to be friends

and good looking guys seem to be friends

when I go shopping , I either see a bunch of fit guys or a bunch of pretty girls

do you think this is always true?

do you think that your friends have the same level attraction as you? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is somewhat true. People like to befriend people they find attractive to look at. A lot of other factors play into it like personality. There is a whole group or type of people that would only hang out with people with the same kind of style, body or looks. I find it quite shallow but whatever. I don't judge people based on how good looking they are

What Guys Said 6

• Not always true, but mostly. When I was in middle and high school, I noticed that the hot girls tend to always hang out together. There were also the not-so-hot girls who hung out together, away from the hot girls. And, the hot girls tend to hang out with the coolest guys in the class while the not-so-hot girls hung out with average guys, or no guys at all. True, but not always. I'm sure there are hot girls who hang out with average guys, and vise verso.

• hmmm I think it might be a bit more difficult than that. I think within your own sex, it doesn't matter how the other person looks (good looking guys and ugly guys are friends). but as soon as the opposite gender gets into play, it's a whole different story. I've thought about this a lot, and analized myself. I found out that all my female friends have something about themselves that I find very attractive. is this a coincidence? do females work in a similar way when it gets to male friends?

• mwell me and my friends pretty much have the same level of attraction , I see what you mean and I think that's true with me aswel :)

• I don't think its ALWAYS true

I remember being in high school, one girl would always be more attractive then the other.

And the group of guys I hang out with are pretty eclectic. Some are fit, some are a bit over weight, some are skinny.

But I do know what you're talking about

I wouldn't really want to be with those people because they remind me of high school cliques and I don't want to be apart of that. Didn't want to be a part of it in high school and don't want to be a part of it now

• Sometimes. People tend to hang out with others they relate with.

• I don't necessarily think it's always true. I really hot friends and also friends who aren't particularly attractive at all.

I have noticed that many hot girls do travel in packs though.

• us good looking people don't need a partner to feel confident

• confident guy :D

• u too

problem is iget around 30 requests a day :S

so imah have denyed

if you could , please send me a message :)

• sirtee a7la :) :)

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah I've realized that.

do you think this is always true?

No. Though sometimes when friends are of differnt level of attractiveness they're no really friends. Often times girls will befriend less attractive girls so they look better & guys will befriend more attractive guys so they can get attractive girls their friend doesn't want.

Yes

• I think from the ages of 13 - 24, that maybe true. When people get older they start to want to be with people of the same intelligence level, or have the same interest. Usually, that mean different people end up the mix, that may look different.

• For the most part yes, people gravitate towards those they have stuff in common with and can relate to. Plus if you're pretty and you hang out with less attractive girls, they can get jealous and resentful. :/

• No, all my friends are way more attractive than me. My girl friends are way prettier. They're the kind of girls guys stare at and come over to flirt with. My guy friends are all very handsome and would be out of my league if I ever tried to date them.

• that's only YOUR opinion! what if your friends think that you're prettier than them and the guys think that they're out of your league? ;-)

• I guess that's a possibility, but I highly doubt it. The girls my guy friends date are hot by pretty much every guy's standards, and the guys that talk to (and date) my girl friends are very attractive.

• I have seen it a couple of times, I don't think it's true and about 90% of my male friends are far less attractive then my female friends and I as for my female friends a minority are more attractive then me, a couple are the same level but mainly less attractive. I know it makes me sound like a bitch but it is true.

• Iv noticed that too, I hang out with people that are on the same level as me, but then again that isn't always the case since some people find my blond friend hotter than me because they just like blond hair better :) so it depends what you find hot

• The guys who try to be friend with them just wanna get some ass. That's why.

• Yes. LIkes stick with likes