I'm a shy girl, and I don't know what to talk about?

I'm really shy (except at work? which is weird), and when I talk to guys outside of work, I feel like I have nothing to talk about. Like, my mind literally goes blank. I suck at making conversation and things become awkward really fast.

Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• lol. honestly anything!

school, classes, teachers, friends, clothes, style, sports, work. games, art, MUSIC!. personal experiences, family etc etc

ahaha.

there's a lot of stuff. all you need to do is continue talking, and pretend that you don't notice any awkwardness. try to be kind of spontaneous, and keep talking. xD. but don't talk too much. guys hate that. and you'll be fine. also try to be confident- in fact do whatever it takes to be confident- because guys notice confidence...

What Girls Said 1

• come up with things ahead of time you can bring up so if you mind goes blank, you can rely on the list you already prepared in your head