Girlfriend with makeup?

majority of girls look better with makeup, so do guys prefer to show off a girlfriend with makeup whos pretty to look at but would freak out once she takes her makeup off (which his friends won't see her do) or have an average looking girl without makeup to show off to his friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• For one thing, I wouldn't date a girl just because she was arm candy to impress my friends and anyone else that sees her. Would it be cool to have a girl that I got along with, completely trusted, and was universally beautiful? Sure, but that's not going to happen. No one is universally beautiful. Lord knows I haven't been attracted to some of my friend's girlfriends, and I'm sure the same is true vice versa. We couldn't care less.

Anyway, I think a minimal amount of makeup is okay. Caking that stuff on has the opposite effect. Less is more. Out of your two options, I'll take the latter.

What Guys Said 3

• Dear Humans got attracted to beauty... so girls with make up if admired by 1lac people then girls with less makeup will be admired by 0.1lac people and not so beautiful girls will be admired by even less...

So it better for girls to prefer to have makeup since makeup and girls are like to sides of coins... and girls with natural beauty are like exceptions..

Prefer to be at your best since this age and time will not come back and try to be at your best at any particular age...

dont think much about wether to go with make up or not... be at your best at any way...

• If I wanted to impress my friends I would show of a Ferrari , if I wanted to impress my self I would find an attractive girl ...

• would you be okay with a girl whos only average looking without makeup?

• Sure , I have seen a lot of girls that I liked more without make up on , I don't say they was not nice with make up on , but was a different kind of beauty .

• If I'm showing off its to her friends, not mine, LOL.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that guys like girls who are natural. I wear no make up and it landed me a contract with Wilhemina. That's the first thing they loved and notice: no makeup at all. Natural beauty is the best type of beauty.

• I was always told by my bf's that girls look better WITHOUT makeup.

I only wear a tiny bit but even if I don't my boyfriend still thinks I am beautiful. But he doesn't show me off like that because he respects me.

• I dated a lawyer for about a minute who used to bash his ex (fyi there is nothing less attractive than someone that bashes their ex) and he was saying that she was a beautiful girl, but when she took her makeup off, he literally did not recognize her. He was really, really turned off, and said he preferred someone that was a little more homely, but with less crap on her face.

• In general most guys don't like girls who wear a ton of makeup. But they don't seem to care either way whether she has on a little or no makeup at all if she still looks good. As long as you don't look hideous without makeup I don't think they care. Sometimes I wear makeup and sometimes I don't (even around my boyfriend's friends) and he hasn't said anything to me about it either way lol.