Looking for some new music.

It doesn't matter how old it is, I just want something new to me. Some artists I like are:

Hinder

Matchbox Twenty

Mumford and Sons

The Script

Shinedown

Three Days Grace

Most Helpful Guy

• go to beemp3 you can get new music and emp3world

What Guys Said 2

• How about shaking things up with a comedy band?

link

• I'd recommend Pandora radio. Make stations for all the bands you listen to, then play all your stations at once. You'll find a lot of similar artists to them and it'll turn you on to new bands.

• I love pandora, but I've gotten out of the habit of using it.

• I get turned on to new bands a lot with. I would recommend some bands but I don't have a good idea of what you would get into. My music is varied, but some of it is underground and...um, more brutal than what you might listen to lol

What Girls Said 5

• Pandora Radio is great for finding new music

some I suggest are...Bon Iver, The Black Keys, Florence & The Machine

• Listen to the Rolling Stones, The Who, Weezer, Jason Marz, Beetles, Panic At The Disco, The Stooges, Joan Jet, Heart, Guns and Roses, Pat Benatra, 3 doors down, The Killers. Just to name a few. : ) Tell me what you think.

• You should check out Red, especially their album Faceless.

• I don't know if The Kooks are popular in the US, but you should listen to their first album 'Inside In Inside Out'

• if you like Mumford and Sons you should check out the Avett Brothers and Matt the Electrician