How can I make my legs look like this?

link

I have kind of curvy thighs and I want my legs to look like this in skinny jeans. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to eat as little as possible, make sure you lose lots of muscle in your legs so that its basically skin and bone and don''t walk too much

What Guys Said 8

• mmm with a cute face like yours, I wouldn't be looking at your legs. but try endurance workouts with your legs. Cycling for a good example or dancing

• The link just takes me to the google homepage.

• By the looks of it. That lady has a very low body fat. A lot of cardio to burn fat. Mostly running, swimming is a plus. Doing lots of laps in a pool. Oh, and a good diet.

• Rollerblading is a terrific way to build some solid and well shaped thighs...

...but if you REALLY want them to grow fast, either run or cycle up hills or stairs. Uphill training is the best way to obtain fast results for thighs. As an added perk your butt will follow suit and be chisseled nicely as well.

• I bet your legs look a lot better than that picture. Sorry for not actually answering.

• With eyes and face like that no ones looking at you legs. I mean that in a good way.

• Do you know the girl in that pic?

maybe you can borrow her bottom half on the days you wear skinny jeans

but if she has IBS or an STD or an UTI you may want to reconsider or plan accordingly

• But... curvy thighs are so nice... :(

What Girls Said 5

• exercise, I'd say aerobic, but its gona take some time,...the best time to do it would be in the morning right after you wake up; as your glycogen stores would be fairly low. Good luck, if it helps any you should try drinking green tea, and do some outdoor activities.

• my legs look like that and I was a gymnast for 9 years a dancer for 6 and a cheerleader for 12 years and counting, so join of of those three or all, and if you don't like any of those try soccer I was also in that for 3 years. any sport would really help but those are the ones I'm in/ was in and thet have gave me an amazing body.

• Do You Mean Thick Legs ? If You Have Thick Legs idont Think You Can Do Anything About It

• Swim, but might not work if it's not fat; could be your shape

• Swimming is good. And eat as little as possible